So whos desperate for a job?

Eskay Jones

I dont think anyone is arguing about him offering the job, good look on that, but like already stated he killed his pitch with that one caluse.

Effectively nobody has a problem with working for 12 days, nobody has a problem with the money on offer, nobody will have a problem off getting paid two weeks later, however whoever does it is getting paid £100 a day, so if they work 11 days, then they should get £1100, not £0. If someone worked for a day then f*cked off, then granted I wouldnt pay them cos they have f*cked me up and I hired them to work 12 days not 1. But 11 days and then not pay, I'm coming to you swinging, especially if I'm desperate.

/

Still lol @ the mindset of heads though, proper negative.

Good seeing Eskay bringing guys in

Guest Esquilax

Guy said he won't pay you if you take one day off if your child dies.

That's deep.

Employ Polish/ Romanians. They'll do the job better and for half the cost.

Esquila

u know ur a stupid f*cking prick yh?

Everything in that post is true.

@ Necksta im a single parent

This CANNOT be what your reply is to "Why are you on benefits"

PLEASE

Well most people know my situation on here so i didn't think i would have to go into a 3 paragraph essay about why im on benefits, i assumed that would be enough for people to gather that im not in a position where i am able to work as im a full time parent.

/

P.S , Don't patronise me.

dont get it twisted people theres nowt wrong wi bein on benefits, at da end ov the day its better than government spendin money on fightin bullshit wars an tryna bust people 4 a lickle bit ov weed

It depends really, if you really can't work due to your situation ie. raising children by yourself or disability, then i think its ok, but as soon as your situation changes or you become able to hold down a job then you should, f*ck these work shy pricks you hear about on jobseekers purely becuase they can't be bothered to do anything with their lives, don't understand how someone could prefer to sit on their ass every day doing nothing when there isn't anything holding them back, wheres the pride in that?

dont get it twisted people theres nowt wrong wi bein on benefits, at da end ov the day its better than government spendin money on fightin bullshit wars an tryna bust people 4 a lickle bit ov weed

It depends really, if you really can't work due to your situation ie. raising children by yourself or disability, then i think its ok, but as soon as your situation changes or you become able to hold down a job then you should, f*ck these work shy pricks you hear about on jobseekers purely becuase they can't be bothered to do anything with their lives, don't understand how someone could prefer to sit on their ass every day doing nothing when there isn't anything holding them back, wheres the pride in that?

ye i know wot you mean luv, but if u can get money 4 sittin on your arse why not? i mean me i get 130 pound a week 4 doin f*ck all, its alright if you can get it, cant stand them twats wot moan about people on benefits

My Mum had TWO kids and FOUR jobs.

About your situation.

I'm not trying to patronise you I just think you're being silly.

ye i know wot you mean luv, but if u can get money 4 sittin on your arse why not? i mean me i get 130 pound a week 4 doin f*ck all, its alright if you can get it, cant stand them twats wot moan about people on benefits

Not being funny, but its people like you that give people like me a bad name.

I don't know your situation 2bh, and if you are trying to find a job or do something with yourself then fair play, but if you are just sitting around rotting coz you cant be bothered to do anything else people have every right to complain, it is their tax money we are living on after all.

Saying this, its partly the governments fault for making it so easy to live that way, if you offer it to certain people they are gonna do it whether its wrong or not.

Guest Esquilax

That's deep.

Esquila

Mods u know what to do...

Yeah, someone ban this c*nt

My Mum had TWO kids and FOUR jobs.

About your situation.

I'm not trying to patronise you I just think you're being silly.

Fair play to your mum then, its good that she is fortunate enough to be able to do this, but its not possible for everyone, everyones situations are different and without knowing mine fully you aren't really able to have a proper opinion.

I'm not being silly, thats just how it is, its the way you come at people that makes it look like you are trying to war with them, i dont know why you do it 2bh coz u can be alright half the time.

That's deep.

Esquila

Mods u know what to do...

Yeah, someone ban this c*nt

:lol:

/

u shud be dead from what u tried to do in e.den

• Upvote 1

Not being funny, but its people like you that give people like me a bad name.

I don't know your situation 2bh, and if you are trying to find a job or do something with yourself then fair play, but if you are just sitting around rotting coz you cant be bothered to do anything else people have every right to complain, it is their tax money we are living on after all.

Saying this, its partly the governments fault for making it so easy to live that way, if you offer it to certain people they are gonna do it whether its wrong or not.

listen i aint tryna gi no one a bad name luv, am just tryna live easy init n if goverment want 2 give me money why shudnt i tek it?

@ Charlie - Fair enough, i'm just saying its not always that simple, i've tried constantly to get back into employment since my daughter was about 1, but theres always some kind of barrier that either the council or DWP put in the way that make it near on impossible for me to do it unless i end up worse off, at the moment me and my daughter always have food in the cupboards/heating/clothed/etc, and without the support of benefits right now i think we would struggle to mantain even a below average lifestyle (remember i live in Surrey where everything is way more expensive) , this is why i'm just about to start an open university course becuase its the beginning of a decent future, and its being made easier to do this now that she is approaching infant school.

@ Blinx - Thats what i'm saying, the government make it too easy for people to live like that, even though its wrong people are still going to abuse the system all the time the government are going to let people bend them over and shaft them. Not saying that makes it ok though, you should want more out of your life 2bh and its a shame you don't have more pride to give you the drive to want to make something of yourself.

Guest Intervention

Are man saying he killed his pitch? lmao

cant be business minded if you think that

you cant be having people f*ck around with your pees

if your f*ck*ng around

you dont get paid

simples

And if thinking you wont get paid if you miss one day deters you from taking the job

you werent serious in the first place

* i havent read all the thread