Ingrowing hairs

The Somalian

Use ex-foliating gloves, one link told me about it, aint had any since

lmao

theway you tried to cover up the fagotness with one link told me

Caring and looking after your skin, making you a fagot ?? Guess I am then

lol

tbh i found about them from a similar source

yup... i get these... i feel a bump on my head... scratch it, then blood comes out... ffs

dem 1z wen ur getting ur hair cut and u feel weary of eyes lookin at ur headpiece coz of bare bumps...

sometimes even when im sleeping... i look on my pillow and theres blood staines...

ive been prescribed SYNALAR... so far... its been OK

link:

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100004837.html

Does it work, over the years ive used so many of those magical products such as:

tendskin.jpg

1319.jpg

Never worked for me at all, not to say it doesn't for others. But the thing that always works is to clean your skin daily, ex foliate regular, watch ur diet, if the inside of ur body is filled with crap, no surprise the outside wont be that good, change pillow sheets weekly., dont wet shave (black men) All pretty standard stuff, but you would be surprised how certain man would use them products but not do the basics

TAKE IT YOU still call aftershave poofter juice?

You have to be carefull what you put on ur skin remember in school

One Nigerian breh brought that skin lighting crap turnt mans face black and hard was nasty

Also I brought this right guard been using it ok then around 2 weeks ago under my arm was stinging

Me look under my arm its all red and sore. Did not spray under my arms for a week then used lynx

Thursday just gone arms started playing up again looks like a dogs skin when it gets flees and it dries up

Mum said I should get the rub on under arm deodorant now.

My brother reckons it happened coz I never dried under my arms proper before spraying it ne1 else had a problem like this ? trust me im in constant pain (you know that sting sensation u get when u use them deodrants which leave a white mark)