Champions League Quarter Finals Week 1 / UEFA CUP

Guest Intervention

VCVBVNO f*ck*ng WAYNAZI f*ck*ng HITLER WORSHIPING CUNTSVIDIC ANY OVERATED SERBEVRA IS A FRAUD ASWEL CANT CROSS A BALL OR BEAT A MAN MAKE CLICHY LOOK LIKE CARLOSPARK YE HES GOOD IN THE MIDDLE THOUGH HIS WINGER DAYS WERE OVER SEEING AS HE IS AS GOOD GOING FORWARD AS A CAR IN REVERSEAND IF ROONEY IS OUT FOR THE SEASON THEN WE MITE ASWELL FORFEIT THE PL AND CL NOW GET IT OUT THE WAYBERBA UPTOP 4-5-1 FOR THE REST OF THE SEASONPMSLLLLNICE 1 GOD

Arsenal fans are sick! That goals was coming, the way the media and every fan tried to act as if this would be a walk over.
I HATED this!Made me sick.
Who's Fans thought it was gonna be a walk over?
Yours of course.

Arsenal fans are sick! That goals was coming, the way the media and every fan tried to act as if this would be a walk over.
Who's Fans thought it was gonna be a walk over?
The London faction? Don't know any United fans up here who didn't think this would be a tough game.Yours of course.

GET IN!!!!!!!WACKED A SCORE ON MUNICH TO WIN WHEN THEY WENT 1 - 0 DOWN7 - 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SICK GAME THOUGH.MUNICH GOTTA BE OUTSIDE FAVS FOR CHAMPS LEAGUE NOW.ALSO ROONEY OUT FOR CHELSEA AT THE WEEKEND.WOOOOOOOOOOOOO TITLES COMING TO WEST LONDON.

The mancs played poor 2nite, 1-1 imo was a dangerous result wat with the players Bayern have 2 return but 2-1 lolRobben & Ribery on the break will be dangerousUtd are still a force without RooneyPalace 3-1 WatfordDnt wna see the eagles go down

The way they're saying 'It'll be different at OT, we'll win'I could understand if they were playing Porto and Robben wasn't coming back :lol:It'll be like Chelsea Inter...Bayern will get a goal and Man Utd will have to score 2...Bayern will get 2 goals and Man Utd would need 4...Tbh I'm seeing a 2-2 draw at OT or a 3-2 win.Bayern aren't mugs...Stayed tuned for Ribery murking Gary Neville part 2. Robben murking Evra part 1.
  • Upvote 1