Champions League Quarter Finals Week 1 / UEFA CUP

Guest Intervention

We were sh*t this evening, really sh*t.3 men in CM couldn't handle their 2 in CM. Next week better be a different story or we're going out, simple as. We were dominated today can't even say anything different didn't even deserve an away goal if I'm brutally honest. Also bad substitutions by Fergie, don't see the logic in that when we were getting overrun in midfield, to take Carrick off and put Berba on even though Carrick didn't have a good game, it was a poor decision (yeah I said it even though SAF has been that guy for decades).Park and Evra were worse than Neville and Nani if we're fair. Game was screaming for Giggs to come on when changes needed to be made and when he did come on it was too late and by then the wrong subs had already been made. Rooney went missing in 2nd half and so did Nani. Fletcher, Scholes, Park and Evra should have just stayed at home. Really missed Hargreaves in a game like this, maybe even Anderson.Here's to hoping the hairdryer has gone off and we see a more committed, determined United side at home on Saturday and Wednesday. Better to lose today than on Saturday and next week, lets hope its out of our system and we can make amends now.Good luck to Arsenal, as much as I hate reading all the abuse from you Gunners I really would like them to beat Barca (though meeting them again after last seasons final to try and give a better showing wouldn't be too bad). If we are to go out, if I had to choose out of Chelsea, 'Pool and Arsenal I'd rather have Arsenal respresenting British football.

Dissapointed by the result as i didnt think Bayern were really up too much and we should've really finished them off in the 1st half especially since there was no Robben and Scwinstiger, away goals advantage wouldve been very handy.Their left back was bobbins and their CB's didnt seem too great either, they were excellent attacking down their right and Ribery was Ribery and took over in the second half, untill then Neville did a good job on him. we were very sloppy, the changes were done to push them back onto the back footas for a long time in the second half it looked like being a matter of time before they scored. we could quite feasibly keep a clean sheet in the second leg but i reckon Fergie needs to stop bluffing about "we're going for goals in this one" and actually do it, saying all this though i think the next leg will finish 1-0 United. poor night tonight though and Rooney's injury was inevitable, i've had a bet with my brother since January that he'll miss the world cup due to either injury or him getting sent of in the 1st group game and England going out of the group stages, just hope he's back for the run in.

Told you man in the CL draw thread Barca and united are going out this round We were poor last night valencia or even Giggs should of started instead of Scholes and Ribery up against our 4th choice right back was no matchPark on the left was not Bosey and the subs were stupid.... Berbs in midfield? pmsl

Guest Intervention

Poor poor game from usEven our goalNanis cross hit the first man, the FIRST MAN. In a 1 man wall.Fortune got us our goalRooney did not look sharp at all, did not make the most of the few chances he had isolating the centrebacks and should have scored from Fletchers crossFletcher and Carrick looked Exhausted.....carrick was breathing very heavily when he came off, fletcher....there was a point in the second half when Van Bommel ran through the middle, and fletcher...just ran parallel to him, similar to what Anderson did with Iniesta in the CL final when barca scoredHard to pick out a player that played wellI was pleased to see Nani tracking back other than he didnt do much,was better than Park thoughnani needs to drop that holding his face as if hes been shot rubbish, not acceptablepitch was sh*t, people falling all over the placeWHY DID VALENCIA NOT START?BADSTUBBER IS THE DODGIEST LB, ROAST THE c*nt

i was gonna post it in response to the original opening post but if fergie wanted someone to do a job on the right flank it was always going to be nani ahead of valencia and then look to use valencias pace against a tired left back late on in the game like he did away to arsenal and milan.if your playing a 3 man midfield of scholes, fletcher and carrick..... fletcher has to be sitting, his goals got fergie gassed into thinking its best if he pushes on, the three just didnt have the tactical awareness to compete with bayern.... an anderson/hargreeves combo could of done a proper job against bayern.... its a shamealso like i said earlier in the season if your going to play 3 central midfielders in the long run you need a REAL number 10 someone who can get on the ball and dictate the game...

wish robben played yesterday, BEGGIN his fit along with gomez + klose, schizgerstigerI love Die Munchen, my favourite european team after the mighty Yids. if theres one team im routin for it's Munchen.Need to replace Butt, Demi + Van buyten also a better RB and the Munchen will be a fortress.would love to see Neuer in goal next season. maybe a new CM in the form of Palacios, Sandro, Song, Essien etc etc.

wish robben played yesterday, BEGGIN his fit along with gomez + klose, schizgerstigerI love Die Munchen, my favourite european team after the mighty Yids. if theres one team im routin for it's Munchen.Need to replace Butt, Demi + Van buyten also a better RB and the Munchen will be a fortress.would love to see Neuer in goal next season. maybe a new CM in the form of Palacios, Sandro, Song, Essien etc etc.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL