Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

LOL

7 posts in this topic

That's awful.

Makes the prison system completely redundant as well.

and the US public think this is a good thing?

lmao @ the half assed jingle at the end

I was watching a tv program about how Americans can see how many pedophiles are living close to them and it shows you exactly. Then there was a story about some 19 year old that had sex with his 17 year old girlfriend and her parents took him to court and he ended up on the sex offenders register. Some man (whos daughter had been abused) tracked him down and killed him. Most likely thought the boy had molested a little kid or something. Very f'd up.

I was watching a tv program about how Americans can see how many pedophiles are living close to them and it shows you exactly. Then there was a story about some 19 year old that had sex with his 17 year old girlfriend and her parents took him to court and he ended up on the sex offenders register. Some man (whos daughter had been abused) tracked him down and killed him. Most likely thought the boy had molested a little kid or something. Very f'd up.

The f*ck..

I love how going on that site and looking for yourself you'd be surprised you committed armed robbery.