Branneries {sp or whatever its called ) - Croydon

LuLu

has anyone else had the unfortunate trip of going here ?

i can honestly say its the weirdest club i think ive ever been to, 1st of all the girls toilets door is not allowed to be shut, whats that about ? we shut it and then the guy shouted ' rules and regulations ' ?..The carpet inside the place, i mean blue cheaponasty 1980's looking carpet ? i remember sitting down looking at this carpet thinking who chose this sh*t.

the bouncers are a bit to friendly also, music was sh*t imo , i think i danced to one track, wasnt really my type of muisc. full of desperate guys as well,, one guy tellin me he loves to lick p*ssy. i was thinkin WTF calm down . thought the club was sh*t tbh. defo not worth £8quid entry.

is that place just the afterclub or something ? we went there once yates shut ( never been to a yates so lively before , music was decent though )

croydon was actually really busy on saturday night

back there on the 10th but going out in central instead. even though my friend is saying we do both, rather just go central tbh.

them

I let a choice fm advert fool me into thinking this is the spot

decisions there

lol nah

it was about 3 or half 3, i thought we was going to vintage ?, but then my friend said we going such and such instead, i didnt know what to expect really. just went along with her judgement, seeing as she is from there.

them

I let a choice fm advert fool me into thinking this is the spot

decisions there

lol nah

it was about 3 or half 3, i thought we was going to vintage ?, but then my friend said we going such and such instead, i didnt know what to expect really. just went along with her judgement, seeing as she is from there.

she mocked

I remember my bredrin telling me about Granneries. If this is what it is actually like he got gassed by someone because me, him and his cousin were going to go one time but eded up jamming in the ends. Them lucky shaves there.

Lol at going croyden remember when I was promoting the vip2 rave went down mixing records to drop of flyers and decided to stay in croyden rest of the night met up with some hard face dirty sket from pro file pic (never had that opnion then of her but facebook hotted her up actually I might text her a shag for all times sake swear she must be 33 now look at me waffling along back to topic) When she kissed me (yes she went to kiss me I did not want) I felt vomit come up my throat. Her bredrin was alright still another blatent sket. Had bare drunk crystal palace fans chatting sh*t and singing racist songs about Turkish people.

Bognar Regis>>>>Croyden