These Families Need To Realize What Their Children Are Doing Before Blaming Other Children/Soctiety/ Even Other Parents....

Mame Biram Diouf

http://www.itv.com/london/a-familys-grief68604/

How can you say he was an innocent child. when he was also in a gang and that it was just a coincidence he was in the station

If it had been him with all his boys and they saw another rival he could have ended up on the other side being one of the culprits

I know hes dead and we should respect him etc but blaming everyone else but yourself is not a good look and calling your son a devout muslim when hes a gang and likely to have harmed other people and possibly carried a nank etc

By calling him innocent discredits all the other people who have been killed who were innocent like Eskays cousin.

Also funny how the press only seem to give posistive insight on non-block victims

Didnt see any black victims given this much press only this yout and that Kinsella yout

lol@ the mother asking why no one helped?

in the busiest station in london? with some of the most obnoxious people rushing about selfishy about their own business

then they see black youts?? and they are going to intervene?

secondly

what is a gang? the media chat sh*t about gangs, and need to knwo they they only further glorify gangland with their simple minded crap

allow using that word so loosely

See her on the news feel for her loss but really and truly who wants to get involed? Just keep it moving when you see this stuff

Not about making next mans fight my fight especially man I don’t know aint a codee nada.

Just looked at that seikh brother who was stabbed to death by those blacks in barking trying to help a women who was robbed

Only one person to blame and that is person who stands infront of yourself in the mirror. I know parents who see their kids

f*ck*ng up so send them west indies, country side, Africa, Bangladesh, india to intervene. As a parent it is your job can not allow

Slackness like this can not expect school and government to sort it out. Not being harsh just being telling the truth. Because there must have been

Warning signs.

• Upvote 1

The other youth was killed in hackney innit what was he doing in them bits at them times at night, Hackney aint some play ground. Probely manor house or Stamford hill youngers who killed him. The shame thing is the parents actually sent him to oxford and he was up there don’t know why he was slipping in hackney after coming back to the parents yard in enfeild. Were the two other brothers who he was with from hackney? Heard they got stabbed up also.

There are parents that actually acknowledge their yout was not an angel when their child was killed. that 15/16 year old killed in Plaistow and there was a program on him and others that got killed and their family adn friend's feelings afterwards. His mum looked like a nitty but she did say he was no angel.

It does grate me when parents act like their child was an angel and we then find out that their child was another little bastard on the streets.