Labour's New Campaign Strategy

Guest Malcolm Tucker

during an election in the 60's. trying to ride a racist wave in reaction to west indian immigration i guess. i believe they lost that election still.

EDIT:

In the general election of 1964, Patrick Gordon Walker was confidently expected to win the inner Birmingham seat of Smethwick and, in the event of a national Labour victory, go on to be Harold Wilson's foreign secretary.

But Gordon Walker did not win. He was sensationally defeated by a Tory nonentity, Peter Griffiths, whose campaign featured the infamous 10-word slogan: "If you want a nigger for a neighbour, vote Labour."

during an election in the 60's. trying to ride a racist wave in reaction to west indian immigration i guess. i believe they lost that election still.

EDIT:

In the general election of 1964, Patrick Gordon Walker was confidently expected to win the inner Birmingham seat of Smethwick and, in the event of a national Labour victory, go on to be Harold Wilson's foreign secretary.

But Gordon Walker did not win. He was sensationally defeated by a Tory nonentity, Peter Griffiths, whose campaign featured the infamous 10-word slogan: "If you want a nigger for a neighbour, vote Labour."

nt being harsh but have u ever had black neighhours ?

noisey music, shouting in umbongo language , violence ,random affs hanging around hanging out of windows , talking loudly on fones ,dirty unkempt cars and front drives with half rotten fufu hanginout the bin because noone in the house puts the bins out ,police vans around for domestic violence when tundi smacks yolande and some drunk nigerian uncle makes it worse when he turns up to defend the tribes honour, f*ckin sundays when they all troop off to church or when its some tribal affair when they all shoutin EH EH EH in full gear

only tihng worse is guju neighbours with their vedgetarian food stinking up the road nasty ugly girls, reletives parking al ova the f*ckin street when one of the dirty guju elders die , parkin on ur grass verge not giving a f*ck, bringin round their nasty vedgetarian food when some1 is born/diess - noo meat love f*ck off, ...or somalians when they introduce rats into the neighbhourhood

jewish neighbours i live next 2 now >____ ... clean quiet civilised only problem is the old jewess smokes like a chimney

how can i smell her b&h gold when im sittin in the livin room at 1am chaffin one out watchin elite tv

qqr98w.jpg