2010 - Part 1 of 4

Skola

Well I'm enjoying the first few months of the year, finally getting my life sorted out in terms of a career. Hopefully going to uni in October to get a BA Hons in Japanese & Film/Media.

Personal life I am really enjoying, I would say it's the happiest I have felt in a long time, just pure happiness no stress or baggage.

Got one holiday out the way and that was to Paris last week, both enjoyed it.

The next few months will be a major test.

Well I'm enjoying the first few months of the year, finally getting my life sorted out in terms of a career. Hopefully going to uni in October to get a BA Hons in Japanese & Film/Media.

LOL @ how i read this as Japanese Film & Media like :/

Nice to hear that someone is having a sick start to the year!

2010 >

Starting to get involved in a few projects. New chicks and left the waste guys who i can't be bothered with out of the circle. If i told myself what i would be doing a year ago in this year i probably wouldn't have believed it :lol:

man i been in america 6 months its mad i am missing my ppls back home u really realise who r ur boys though. theres those guys who i aint heard from in 6 months not a word and when i left they were all on this hugging me and saying "im coming to visit u don" bullshit. anyway all will be forgotten when im back but its just good 2 have that knowledge of who was there and who wasnt.

im gonna be 25 this year god damn that is mad. 5 yrs til im thirty.

boxing things are going very well ive trained hard and seen the results same with the music i got 2 vinyls coming out this year.

work wise and money wise things r bad i am broke and i have no job or prospects in the uk but im not gonna let that defeat me hopefully there will b some openings when i return. i realised