Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

HAYE VS RUIZ

97 posts in this topic

LIVE ON SATURDAY NIGHTthis should be a live fighti don't think ruiz will be a push over, this will most probably be the hardest fight of haye's careerpeople forget that ruiz is already a two time champ and has even beaten holyfieldGUNNA BE A SLUG FEST

haye needs 2 get him out of there quickno1 wants 2 watch him dance around the ring for 12 ruonds i forgave him last time he was fighting a beasthe needs 2 stand and trade see a unaminous points victory for hayeif he kos him il b shocked

I basically agree/been saying the same as what Afgoon has just said.Can see this being a Haye/Valuev mk 2.Ive put 20 on it being a UD Haye (odds are 7/2 aswell which i was fairly surprised at) because Ruiz is the type to wreslte and hug so I dont see Haye getting the room to be flash or go for a stoppage and will just have to handle the fight similair to how he did the Valuev one.Dont like how much Sky and british media are hyping this fight up so highly though, do you really believe this fight is going to be that great JAS?/RJJ/Hopkins is on this saturday night too.

LOLRuiz is a glorified heavy bag. Add to this he has feather dusters as fists Haye should have no problem stopping him by rd6 imo. He stopped Tomasz Bonin who heads were saying was "durable"I expect him to pepper the sh*t out of Ruiz in time for me to view and still have a night out

I basically agree/been saying the same as what Afgoon has just said.Can see this being a Haye/Valuev mk 2.Ive put 20 on it being a UD Haye (odds are 7/2 aswell which i was fairly surprised at) because Ruiz is the type to wreslte and hug so I dont see Haye getting the room to be flash or go for a stoppage and will just have to handle the fight similair to how he did the Valuev one.Dont like how much Sky and british media are hyping this fight up so highly though, do you really believe this fight is going to be that great JAS?/RJJ/Hopkins is on this saturday night too.
I reckon it could be a fight where they both trade big punches throughout

Just seen some snaps of the weigh in - Haye's looking good. I was abit sceptical cause alot of the times ive seen him recently hes looked run down and tired with bags under his eyes and sh*t but he looked good. Weighed in 9 pounds lighter than ruiz.

gonna head down the pub to watch this tbhbut rjj & hopkins in on saturday aswell :D

that fight will be much laterand it will be embarrassing tbh

Haye needs to make a statement after the way some people slated the Valuev performance

wot u on about roy jones should have retired years ago

I cant see anything other than Hopkins win tbh but if by the end of it the two of them show the upmost respect for each other and everyone comes out looking good it'll be a good day for Boxing and a signal to Pacman and Maywether to do the business before their both too old.

@ kompressori hope that happens, but i think hopkins is gunna body him

any streams for this?lol @ Haye not KO'ing RuizIf he doesn't then I will be highly dissapointed and change my views on what Haye is destined to be.

Yeah same here, he needs to make a statment with the Ruiz fight. on Hopkins, i cant see anything other than a UD

lol @ Haye not KO'ing RuizIf he doesn't then I will be highly dissapointed and change my views on what Haye is destined to be.
c/sHas to stop him.TKO in the 8th/Hopkins UD

better be a nice veetle for this

this english dude looks alright still,

lol did adumu pull mans shorts down

lol man rugby tackled him earliergroves in control

Groves will probably call out James Degale after the fight blatantly. Them old skool amateur rivalries there.