HAYE VS RUIZ

Corrigan

I basically agree/been saying the same as what has just said.Can see this being a Haye/Valuev mk 2.Ive put 20 on it being a UD Haye (odds are 7/2 aswell which i was fairly surprised at) because Ruiz is the type to wreslte and hug so I dont see Haye getting the room to be flash or go for a stoppage and will just have to handle the fight similair to how he did the Valuev one.Dont like how much Sky and british media are hyping this fight up so highly though, do you really believe this fight is going to be that great JAS?/RJJ/Hopkins is on this saturday night too.

LOLRuiz is a glorified heavy bag. Add to this he has feather dusters as fists Haye should have no problem stopping him by rd6 imo. He stopped Tomasz Bonin who heads were saying was "durable"I expect him to pepper the sh*t out of Ruiz in time for me to view and still have a night out

I basically agree/been saying the same as what Afgoon has just said.Can see this being a Haye/Valuev mk 2.Ive put 20 on it being a UD Haye (odds are 7/2 aswell which i was fairly surprised at) because Ruiz is the type to wreslte and hug so I dont see Haye getting the room to be flash or go for a stoppage and will just have to handle the fight similair to how he did the Valuev one.Dont like how much Sky and british media are hyping this fight up so highly though, do you really believe this fight is going to be that great JAS?/RJJ/Hopkins is on this saturday night too.
I reckon it could be a fight where they both trade big punches throughout

I cant see anything other than Hopkins win tbh but if by the end of it the two of them show the upmost respect for each other and everyone comes out looking good it'll be a good day for Boxing and a signal to Pacman and Maywether to do the business before their both too old.