HAYE VS RUIZ

Corrigan

lol at how facebook blew up for this fight, everyone going on like haye just KO'd Tyson and Ali in a 2 on 1 special.ruiz is garbage hes just a punching bag thats why hes ranked no. 27 in a terrible division. tell me who haye has fought that could really pose a legitimate threat in the HW.... Valuev NO, Ruiz NO, Monte Barret definitley not.. these are all old freakshows/shot fighters or bums who are average boxers at best. now i know the HW div is sh*t but even someone like Sam Peter with his fat ass would put away Ruiz in the first 3. And not to mention what someone like Klitchko or Solis would do..haye is the real deal but these fights are not a real test. all the casual boxing fans are being conned by these terrible opponents who are hyped up by british media and commentators in order to make haye's victories look better. lets see haye against a real boxer who is under 30 with fast hands and good boxing skills then we will be able to say if he's the next great HW. right how he's just a decent euro level fighter who shows some promise but has never been tested. is he gonna stay in the UK KO'ing bums and going on TV or take the plunge against someone overseas...

I fully c/s everything what you've said and have been repeating this for the past week or two..It's always done with any british sportsman, the UK public will see what he's like when he, in my opinion, takes a loss to either of the Klitchko's if he actually takes them this time.

lol at how facebook blew up for this fight, everyone going on like haye just KO'd Tyson and Ali in a 2 on 1 special.ruiz is garbage hes just a punching bag thats why hes ranked no. 27 in a terrible division. tell me who haye has fought that could really pose a legitimate threat in the HW.... Valuev NO, Ruiz NO, Monte Barret definitley not.. these are all old freakshows/shot fighters or bums who are average boxers at best. now i know the HW div is sh*t but even someone like Sam Peter with his fat ass would put away Ruiz in the first 3. And not to mention what someone like Klitchko or Solis would do..haye is the real deal but these fights are not a real test. all the casual boxing fans are being conned by these terrible opponents who are hyped up by british media and commentators in order to make haye's victories look better. lets see haye against a real boxer who is under 30 with fast hands and good boxing skills then we will be able to say if he's the next great HW. right how he's just a decent euro level fighter who shows some promise but has never been tested. is he gonna stay in the UK KO'ing bums and going on TV or take the plunge against someone overseas...
c/s some of what u are sayin but ruiz was wba's no1 contender and his mandatory opponent. Where is he ranked 27 th

Just curious, but who would you say, apart from the brothers, are worthy opponents overseas?Same question directed at Joel.

Personally I think the winner of the Adamek/Arreola fight or Povetkin would be good enough match ups for him if he wants to fight others before he takes on either Wlad or Vitali.What exactly did Haye do well in this fight minus that well worked step back 1-2 knockdown in the first round?! He didn't impress to warrant all the hype thats getting put on him right now and if he does fight the brothers or any other good heavyweight then that jab to the chest is gonna cause problems for Haye which will definitely be capatilsed on in his next fight(s) and he was talking about how fit he was and how atheltic he has become for the fight and he seemed tired for me after the 4th, if hes put into a match with an evenly matched opponent then his stamina will be tested greatly. He gave away far too many of his flaws in this fight if you ask me.I dont even hate Haye either, its refreshing for the division but he's just not warranted of the hype right now.