Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Most Weirdest/Innapropriate Place You've Drawn A Female

33 posts in this topic

Or someone you know hasWas so tempted to draw this lighty once at my mums friends mums funeral but just felt to bad because I didnt even know if she knew the person who died or was just there out of sympathy and being forced like meThat was 3 years ago aint seen her since, secretly wishing my mums friends dad finds the lonelyness too much for him...., so i might get a 2nd opportunity this time i wont let my conscience get in the way tbh

I remember clocking couple tings at funerals in the past. Didn't consider moving them though pretty much for the same reasons as you.Drawn customers at work before slyly in front of my manager/while they're with there mum.I know there's others, I'll be back.

Newham general sexual health clinicwas awkward butnicest ting ive ever seen in the ends

i moved 1 ting in my mums car and my mum was in the passenger seat givin me 1 plainface. :D didnt even care, i couldnt let that fat bum get away.

Newham general sexual health clinicwas awkward butnicest ting ive ever seen in the ends
LOOOLso many implications'oh yeah im just here to support my mate''oh really? me too'

i moved 1 ting in my mums car and my mum was in the passenger seat givin me 1 plainface. :D didnt even care, i couldnt let that fat bum get away.
*cringe* i dont think i could ever draw a ting infront of my marge

in front of there boyfriendnb i dont do this anymore so much

in front of there boyfriend
Lol sameDidn't know it was her man though, after I clocked I just went on like we were long lost friends and asked for her number for a catch up sometime...she even went along with it

Lol sameDidn't know it was her man though, after I clocked I just went on like we were long lost friends and asked for her number for a catch up sometime...she even went along with it
lmaoor smhinfactboth

LMFAOman saw through her stds and saw her for the pretty chik she wasyou skengman

lol, shes responsible tho, think of it like tht.
Or she's been very irresponsible.

one young man attempted to draw digits whilst we were both cuffed awaiting interrogation in Holborm police stations holding cellsi said 'brother :D not the time nor the place'

one young man attempted to draw digits whilst we were both cuffed awaiting interrogation in Holborm police stations holding cellsi said 'brother :D not the time nor the place'
looooool ahhhhhh, :D G.

looooool ahhhhhh, :D G.
'brother :D':D pos'd

Or someone you know hasWas so tempted to draw this lighty once at my mums friends mums funeral but just felt to bad because I didnt even know if she knew the person who died or was just there out of sympathy and being forced like me
snapp this ting was giving me the eye, when i was at my dads bestfriends/my god father funeral, the way i was so tempted to draw, it just felt so wrong

Quite a few springs to mind still, one of those unisex toilets in certain clubs & when I was in an ambulance being taken to hospital. The paramedic ting was beautiful.

Lol exactly the same happened to me. Them freestyle drawings there are too sick.

I never have nor would I ever attempt to draw a girl in front of her man. That is first class c*nt behaviour.The socially weirdest place I have ever moved to a chick is probably the internet lol. Although that sort of thing is more accepted these days. IRL tho, there are no boundaries for me. If I'm in the mood I'll attempt to draw a chick anywhere.

lmaoor smhinfactboth
hope you didn't wife her

Been chirpsed at a funeral before. Dont even think the dude was there for the funeral, randomly came to the reception at powerleague :D

dont #just say .. #juststfu the occasion is still surrounding death. thats my pointbrisco - 0dips - 1

Knew one guy that drew at his sisters wedding.Drew one of the bridesmaids.

Knew one guy that drew at his sisters wedding.Drew one of the bridesmaids.
not inappropriate