Go Karting In/Around London...

Mame Biram Diouf

Depends what you want out if it.

If it's just the standard joke with a couple of friends, it's a standard single engine inside or outside jobbie, there's loads around london or just on the outskirts, just google.

If you wanna go hard and take the racing serious, it's a twin engine pro kart thing, here's where I usually go:

http://www.lakesidekarting.co.uk/

It ain't cheap though, so best to go with about 15-20 people.

Depends what you want out if it.

If it's just the standard joke with a couple of friends, it's a standard single engine inside or outside jobbie, there's loads around london or just on the outskirts, just google.

If you wanna go hard and take the racing serious, it's a twin engine pro kart thing, here's where I usually go:

http://www.lakesidekarting.co.uk/

It ain't cheap though, so best to go with about 15-20 people.

Lakeside ain't really saying that much

Theres one near silverstone that's shaped like the track, someone posted about it a while back

Docklands, The Raceway is f*ck*ng deep tho, indoors, mad design.

should also try going paint balling that sh*t is good fun do what I done wear sh*t clothes and carry a change of clothes in the car went with my boy and his brother in law and his mates went to the one in bruxborne (what has paint balling got to do with go karting ? it dont matter)

Oh yeah and my bredrin went to some next mad ting 4got what it is called but they have a few locations over the country you have to do some assualt course and you are doing bare mad sh*t