Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Moment of claritly

19 posts in this topic

Do any of you man go into a situation knowing that the moc is gona fuk up your head,If so use this topic as a suggestion point on how to get the moc before doing the deed,I have found cold showers to work, if theres not that cold shower option available bang out some kapri styles.However if you are on the go and do not have the means to watch some kapri then my brothers you are gonna screw your nuts.I would apreciate if you took this matter seriously as i have been having some sleepless nights and terrible dreams about some of the beasts i have lowered my standards for.kind regards E15

istockphoto_6058336-pressing-a-wet-sponge.jpg

Don't blame your girl for putting you on the landing 2bh if this is how u carry on
LOL +

u bunch of wankerseven tho i dont remember making this topic i think its a issue which needs to be adressed

u bunch of wankerseven tho i dont remember making this topic i think its a issue which needs to be adressed
there is a whole topic on this already if you search some pages back.

there is a whole topic on this already if you search some pages back.
c/s exactly what i thought when i saw this thread

I say we just use this topic to slew e15 tbh...

I find it funny that E15 bumped Sleezy for Pand still casually uses the forum :lol:LikeEverytime Sleezy comes on here, E15 has postedDoesn't he think, this guy has taken me for a balloon with no air inside

which ones sleezy? lol @ being bumped by a guy who drinks mouthwash.

I find it funny that E15 bumped Sleezy for Pand still casually uses the forum :lol:LikeEverytime Sleezy comes on here, E15 has postedDoesn't he think, this guy has taken me for a balloon with no air inside
:D

FACEPALM-NAKEDGUN.gif/
:D

don't know if this answers the topic, but couldn't You just f*ck till she comes, then stop, without coming Yourself?unless i've completely misunderstood the poorly written topic.