Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

Guest Malcolm Tucker
The size of the pitch is gonna kill Arsenal imoCampbell gonna go into cardio arrest when Messi sticks it on him
That extra yard in length will make all the difference :D How many lucozades do think them man are drinking?
its 2 yardsso theres barely a difference therelol at that guy do u even watch football or do u jus skim throught it dioufnext u gna be sayin sonny anderson is gna dead tony adams tonightwastemon
2 yards is a lot....its 2 more yards messi has to run in to, its 2 more yards sol has gotta chase for.....dont underestimate it.

Guest Intervention

Sky Sports 2As for the pitch, Emirates is 100×67m, Nou Camp is 105 x 75mDunno what kind of Gas people have been inhalingIt is a substantially bigger pitch

Lol at the spud saying forever in your shadow. f*ck*ng mug, you ain't beaten us in the league for 11 years you tit. After we dead you at Shite Fart Lane, it'll be 12. f*ck off back to your cave of mediocrity./As for tonight, dunno, it could go either way, if we survive the first 20 minutes, we're laughing, you know Barca will throw the kitchen sink at us in that time. We know what to expect now from last week, I expect our players to be prepared. 4 hours to go. COME ON YOU GUNNERS.

• Upvote 5

low playing in a competition just to get buried every year5 years and counting for a trophywhen u get deaded here tonight that will be europe goneand when we dead u at WHL in 8 days ur league hopes will be goneshit club. sh*t fans.You never should have left Woolwich, south London mugs
The excitement of watching a team that plays quality football competing every year >>> Watching Yids battle for mediocrity ever year.Sit down mate.The best chance Arsenal have of really penetrating the Barcelona defence comes from a penetrating ball to Theo Walcott and him burying any one on ones he may get.........which is why I'm just hoping it's just not a spanking tonight.
  • Upvote 1

I'm hoping to watch a good game of football. It's going to be an emotional evening indeed and if the pitch size doesn't kill Arsenal then Messi will./May the best team win on the night but IF! IF! IF! Arsenal win somehow, I swear I will. . .

I'm hoping to watch a good game of football. It's going to be an emotional evening indeed and if the pitch size doesn't kill Arsenal then Messi will./May the best team win on the night but IF! IF! IF! Arsenal win somehow, I swear I will. . .
Why would the size kill us? We ain't f*ck*ng Blackburn...We don't hoof and chase, if anything it'll give us more space to hold the ball as I noticed we were a bit congested at the Emirates.If we lose this game it'll be because we messed up our chances and then proceeded to produce some mickey mouse defending. I fancy a 2-1 smash and grab.

Guest Intervention
Why would the size kill us? We ain't f*ck*ng Blackburn...We don't hoof and chase, if anything it'll give us more space to hold the ball as I noticed we were a bit congested at the Emirates.If we lose this game it'll be because we messed up our chances and then proceeded to produce some mickey mouse defending. I fancy a 2-1 smash and grab.
Tbh you were congested because Barca are second to none at closing down and limiting space for teams to playthey are used to doing it on their own pitchThe way they can pass will have you incredibly stretched, similar to the first 40 or so minutes of the first game, but with more spacethere was one person that stopped you being out of that tieand I dont expect Almunia to have the SECOND game of his life tonighthaving said that you can be VERY dangerous on the break

beg sum1 make the europa cup topic so this guy can talk to himself in there

You man are not used to playing on such a pitch, Barca at fully at home & you will be stretched. You were congested at home because Barca gave you no time, closed you down quick. Now imagine they do the same but now the pitch is bigger, holes will appear for Lanky boy/Messi to run into, Messi to thread passes threw, Alves will be merking on the left flank again.Tbh these times Theo needs to fully be on a hit & run ting to exploit some of the space Barca may give you.

beg sum1 make the europa cup topic so this guy can talk to himself in there
Beg you just allow the dry send, pay me no mind & stop gassing up the thread.There's a good boy.

You man are not used to playing on such a pitch, Barca at fully at home & you will be stretched. You were congested at home because Barca gave you no time, closed you down quick. Now imagine they do the same but now the pitch is bigger, holes will appear for Lanky boy/Messi to run into, Messi to thread passes threw, Alves will be merking on the left flank again.Tbh these times Theo needs to fully be on a hit & run ting to exploit some of the space Barca may give you.
If they try to close us down as quick as they did in the last game, they'll get tired quicker. As we saw on the 31st..from 60 minutes onwards, they were f*cked. That's when we started playing. If they try their quick play tactics and we survive, they're done.