Delicate Situation

Angelo

Guest Intervention

Yeah in all seriousness bait she isn't letting on all thats happenedshe has been clever in rejecting the brehs advances in view of your pals though I give her thatdon't trust these females

• Upvote 1

Defo cs all the ppl saying she hasnt told u everything. its obvious still. so far u have done the very best thing by not getting involved and i would suggest u keep out of it and demote this girl to strictly a link until she redeems herself. image how stupid u'll look and feel if u confront this bredda only to find out hes doin a ting when shes supposed to be ur gyal. end of the day she should make it absolutely clear what it is but since she hasnt i'd defo be assuming the worst if i was u

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Allow letting the mrs go raving all the time, once every 3 months is maximum if I'm not there, otherwise it's a pisstake.
yeah but its different if shes a student living away from home.... she aint exactly gonna stay in when all of her friends will be going out 2/3 times a week

Guest M12 Part 2
about once every 3 monthes, so what if she she has 4 events lined u for the first 3 monthes and nothing for the next 7 monthes? you are not her father sit down and hold your peace she is your woman not your child
lol i was going to reply along these lines then realised luv doc is a fool and theres no point trying to explain to him why.like say ur wifey going out once every 3 months makes her a better person or less likely to cheat. Same level as them girls with 12 year olds minds who say stuff like you cant sex me till we been together for 3 months. like say suttin magical happens after 2 months and 29 days

theres something shes not telling you.
agree with general consensus in the topic. you've played it well so far.I dunno though. the story doesnt add up too much on the guys side. he cant be that mentally unstable. shes either kissed him, slept with him or done something recently to make him believe he has a chance of taking her back
Agreed.
c/salso if
I'm too busy to get involved with stupid Uni kids drama,
you should not be involved with this girl if this is the case, because it seems to me she isn't willing to come out of her social circle even though she knows her ex is in it and it has become a problem not only for her, for your relationship and her cousin.A very lopsided story where in all seriousness if you have been friends with someone for 5 years you should of known what baggage would of come with it and probably would of known her ex.i personally would tell any of my people WTF if they were in this kind of situation and tell them they should know better, even if they think this girl is right for them.

whatever may or may not be the casesome of you are comin on far too strongCR9 - why should she leave the social circle, when angelo is in it, an all her other friends who are in that circle dont like the guyand to be honest there are a good amount of mentally unstable men out therelike someone has said, if shes blurred the lines in any kind of way, jus givin him the time of day he will think its go timea lot of men cant actually take it, or understand when a girl isnt on it no morehe might be a prick an have an immature personality but he doesnt think that about himself

Besides what you're seeing for yourself, ALL WOMEN leave out SOMETHING that has the whole story making sense or at least seeing how and where most of the drama and bullf*ckingsh*t could have been avoided. So let's not kid ourselves into thinking she's COMPLETELY blameless. She needs to hot him up worse case scenario.My ex had one dude on some vibes like this back when I was hot headed. I just gripsed the back of his collar and came on some jail house hard n*gga homo tip:"Anything you do or try to do to my girl, i'm going to do to you. We're not having this conversation again". It works.

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
Besides what you're seeing for yourself, ALL WOMEN leave out SOMETHING that has the whole story making sense or at least seeing how and where most of the drama and bullf*ckingsh*t could have been avoided. So let's not kid ourselves into thinking she's COMPLETELY blameless. She needs to hot him up worse case scenario.My ex had one dude on some vibes like this back when I was hot headed. I just gripsed the back of his collar and came on some jail house hard n*gga homo tip:"Anything you do or try to do to my girl, i'm going to do to you. We're not having this conversation again". It works.
;l;gddg[dgfggdgdfgfdgd

For me personally I would never get involved in the situation unless the guys has called me out personally or he knows who i amThe whole "fam i beg you stop callin my girl" vibe is so washedLeave it to your girl to do, and do PROPERLY from mans calling my girl post midnight on a night im with her i would be wondering if she was entertaining late night phone calls when i weren't about

;l;gddg[dgfggdgdfgfdgd
lmao what the f*ckThats how u know ur dealing with a f*ck*ng nutcase

Allow letting the mrs go raving all the time, once every 3 months is maximum if I'm not there, otherwise it's a pisstake.
yeah but its different if shes a student living away from home.... she aint exactly gonna stay in when all of her friends will be going out 2/3 times a week
That's loose. Only time women go out, if it is not a friends birthday is to look good. Why? To impress and get attention from men.Disclaimer: If she is with the mr in a club then this rules void.

about once every 3 monthes, so what if she she has 4 events lined u for the first 3 monthes and nothing for the next 7 monthes? you are not her father sit down and hold your peace she is your woman not your child
Maybe I was a bit OTT, only time a woman should go clubs is if there is a birthday or they are with their man. LOL at going there just coz, any attention wanting bitches!

lol i was going to reply along these lines then realised luv doc is a fool and theres no point trying to explain to him why.like say ur wifey going out once every 3 months makes her a better person or less likely to cheat. Same level as them girls with 12 year olds minds who say stuff like you cant sex me till we been together for 3 months. like say suttin magical happens after 2 months and 29 days
Seen, I hope your girlfriend goes on clubbing 4/5 times a night you mug. You condone such acts so you will deal with what it brings to you init. LOL at you! But you're Gunners boy.

;l;gddg[dgfggdgdfgfdgd
awejshfybhnakjf*cking ell

;l;gddg[dgfggdgdfgfdgd

Guest Lemons
;l;gddg[dgfggdgdfgfdgd
That's pretty funny but I'm very doubtful you actually said that to someone.

Maybe I was a bit OTT, only time a woman should go clubs is if there is a birthday or they are with their man. LOL at going there just coz, any attention wanting bitches!
So she cant just go out with her friends to have a good time? Lol at your future relationships.