Delicate Situation

Angelo

i say only beat da guy up at Your girl's request. reason he still calls is coz she dnt answer the fone and deal with it.delicate situation, as a topic title, is a little overboard.

about once every 3 monthes, so what if she she has 4 events lined u for the first 3 monthes and nothing for the next 7 monthes? you are not her father sit down and hold your peace she is your woman not your child
Maybe I was a bit OTT, only time a woman should go clubs is if there is a birthday or they are with their man. LOL at going there just coz, any attention wanting bitches!
So she cant just go out with her friends to have a good time? Lol at your future relationships.
LOL, go out to clubs, let dudes perv etc etc on a regular basis? You get down like that yeah? You're not wife material!

about once every 3 monthes, so what if she she has 4 events lined u for the first 3 monthes and nothing for the next 7 monthes? you are not her father sit down and hold your peace she is your woman not your child
Maybe I was a bit OTT, only time a woman should go clubs is if there is a birthday or they are with their man. LOL at going there just coz, any attention wanting bitches!
So she cant just go out with her friends to have a good time? Lol at your future relationships.
LOL, go out to clubs, let dudes perv etc etc on a regular basis? You get down like that yeah? You're not wife material!
and You're not 21st century material.
  • Upvote 1

I'm sensible mate. Seems like in a few years time people on here will be saying to let your mrs go Ayia Napa and enjoy their friends company :D
what do You mean "let"? You either agree and she goes, or You don't agree and she goes. This is my pointbut, in that situation, i'd probably lock my girl if she did.

I'm sensible mate. Seems like in a few years time people on here will be saying to let your mrs go Ayia Napa and enjoy their friends company :D
what do You mean "let"? You either agree and she goes, or You don't agree and she goes. This is my pointbut, in that situation, i'd probably lock my girl if she did.
But in a few years time you'll find nothing wrong with her going there, that's my point. Like Kaygee would probably be on going napa even though she has a man.

Like Kaygee would probably be on going napa even though she has a man.
Never have been napa and never will go. I go out roughly once every couple of months.. with or without my partner it doesnt matter.If anyone were to tell me i cant go out they would be out the door, im not a child and i will do as i please. If your worried about a man trying something with your girl then you better lock her up 24/7 because that sh*t happens everywhere. Its up to her how she deals with it.Your clearly very insecure, you should get over that to have a healthy relationship.

:D nothing about being insecure. Allow having a woman who enjoys being in a position where they will constantly be approached. I trust the woman I am with, but being out of bad situations>>>>>>>being in bad situations. Kaygee, you must enjoy the attention from next dudes, thus your need to go clubs. I feel sorry for your boyfriend.

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh its not the being out raving in itself thats bad. its the mentality of constantly wanting to be around fools with champagne bottles whos only purpose is to bang you / wanting to be known on certain circuits as "that girl who everyone knows from the raving scene". If you have a man and crave this kinda attention whether you follow through with the sex or not. DO NOT WANTits silly to strictly be saying i only want my girl going out 5 times a year though

:D nothing about being insecure. Allow having a woman who enjoys being in a position where they will constantly be approached. I trust the woman I am with, but being out of bad situations>>>>>>>being in bad situations. Kaygee, you must enjoy the attention from next dudes, thus your need to go clubs. I feel sorry for your boyfriend.
I shouldnt have even started this with you so i'll finish now.I can completely understand how its unattractive to a guy for a girl to be going out all the time. I do however have a problem with guys who have (and put forward) strict rules against this, i feel it will only lead to problems in the future. If you dont like it then leave. Saying she can only go out for this reason and this many times a year IS pathetic.More fool the girl tbh.

The respectable ones dontthey see this as the downside to raving, and they just enjoy raving for what it is.

Lens don't lie to yourself, you would wife a girl who wants to club all the time and go napa. /Kaygee, I never would enforce anything, I will say what I expect, if she does the opposite then she gets dashed to the roadside. Luckily for me, I have a woman who will not degrade herself by wanting to go clubs all the time.

last girl i was with just loved dancingi enojoy a wee boogie but she can dance all night. luckily my mate / her big cousin (male) is the same, and hes HENNNNCHHH so they would go dancing and no one would approach her :D
:D :D :D

smhwas hoping for something interesting to readinstead i am confronted by this e-mockery :D

last girl i was with just loved dancingi enojoy a wee boogie but she can dance all night. luckily my mate / her big cousin (male) is the same, and hes HENNNNCHHH so they would go dancing and no one would approach her :D
:D :D :D
is this some deviant behaviour they do in scotland or am i looking to deep into this pls advise
cant b seriousboogie = dance