top 5 selected

prdx

Just bored and was having a think about my options in regard to females. When i considered all their flaws my options became an option :|I'm thinkin i'm either too picky or dont have enough variety in my female diet. Probably both thou tbh. Got me thinkin, what are the top 5 things that immediately put u off the opposite sex?In order mine have to be 1) Knowing too many man too many many man 2) When i catch them lying about something, anything, no matter how small 3) When they are "friends" with an ex 4) If they're all over the internet like face book, myspace, bebo and all the rest of them 5) If u ask them a serious question and their answer is not puttin the work in. I cant stand those things and i lose alot of respect for girls that clash with anything i've said. Tried talking to a female friend about this at uni and she was tryin to say i'm being unrealistic whereas i know i'm within normal limits, mehFeel free to add urs and i apologise if this has been done recently i haven't checked

ur list consists of reasonable expectations imo, i co-sign them. My list is formulated from my experience, and the various ways ive been burned and endeavour not to repeat. being overly pleased by/attracted to/constantly wanting material things i.e golddigbeing small minded just concerned with trivial sh*t and having no interest in expansion or bettermentany kind of gameplay/manipulation/lying/jealous cloak and dagger sh*t/f*ckeries mental instability/hysterical behaviour/might use a weapon on me while i sleepbeing weak/meek not able to stand up for herself and function independently

• Upvote 2

Constantly discussing money and/or not wanting to spend hers. I generally pay for things but I want her to at least try and definitely never try to tell me I'm paying for something before it happens.One chick kept doing that. Saying "Well if we go cinema what are we going to see? If we see a scary film you're paying coz I don't wanna see one." as if I didn't pay every f*ck*ng time anyway! Ended up locking her. She tried to pull that sh*t on Transformers and it pushed me over the edge.

1. Hair anywhere apart from the head or clunge. Really makes me feel sick.2. Bad body odour3. Attention seeking in any way shape or form(the worst is through BBM or FB updates)4. Aquaints herself with too many fellas outside of the workplace/uni5. Stubbornness. I'm the most stubborn c*nt you'll meet. This place aint big enough for the both of us.

c/s bare face liars - only cos i feel violated, i feel like he must think i dumbc/s baby mothers - but look at how many man have youts at our age, joke business, I wish men who have children but aren't with the mum would realise this works against them when it comes to relationshipsman who have too much women friend, or even one, cant get down with thatwhen the fitness levels are low, if hes not doin some kind of sport or goin gym i dont kno what hes doin with his life, i dontpork eaters

Guest Lisa Turtle

Hmm. KidsAny dealings with drugs - weed smoking included, or sellingLaziness/ no drive being hardheadedif you dont work at least half as hard as me - not involved. My lifestyle/lack of free time is always an issue which is why i reiterate it all the time. Take me as I am or f*ck off.

Guest Intervention

Most of the things named in this thread by brehs are what make up modern females personalitiesn no it isn't just the girls I knowif you dont think so now soon you will realiseThe list above - every girl will have one of those things, at least.

Loyalty and trust is the main thing for me. If a girl lives up 2 what I expect of them I'm done. I'm hopin at some point I will be proven wrong because I believe I can.A lot of things (not all) can be worked around if trust and loyalty was there i.e. Social networking sites or knowing a lot of males etc worst thing is in this day n age its almost seeming like trust n loyalty is 2 much 2 ask for. Real Talk@eks the transformers thing.. did u put that on here? Cause I'm sure I remember u sayin u ditched 1 girl n took another 2 that film

• Upvote 1

I think this should be strictly personality reasons, because anything physical is obvious and will be said by everyone1. I hate insecurity, when its so extreme that it affects normal conversations, certain girls you can't even banter with because after 2 hours of silence "Do you really think that"2. Females that are not what they are when I first met them, even if the second personality is better, it just makes me think they are constant actors3. Ignorance, toward anything. As soon I hear a lack of opened mind, to ideas other cultures or anything I get annoyed.4. Girls who drink excessively and do drugs excessively, having a problem with either would be hypocritical, but every Thursday Friday and Saturday to be wasted5. Girls who don't get it/me, if I constantly have to explain things, or if a girl can't run with a long jokeAll this is probably why I don't get as much sex as I should, if I am sub communicating all this lol

Guest Lisa Turtle
no trapping, no pork eating, come now.
lol. Eat all the pork u want just don't perform any illegalities and expect me to be your wife. You only consider my view unreasonable because i assume you live that kind of lifestyle. It shouldnt be a problem as our paths won't cross and I know there are girls out there that will accept that life and even find it exciting. More power to the lot of you.