top 5 selected

prdx

1. Hair anywhere apart from the head or clunge. Really makes me feel sick.2. Bad body odour3. Attention seeking in any way shape or form(the worst is through BBM or FB updates)4. Aquaints herself with too many fellas outside of the workplace/uni5. Stubbornness. I'm the most stubborn c*nt you'll meet. This place aint big enough for the both of us.
f*ck*ng c/s.lol at discriminating against someone for eating pork though.
i cant have a relationship with a pork eater, it cant worki cant have it in my fridge, i cant have it being cooked in my pots an pansi cant stand the smell or bacon, gammon, none of it
bet you dont mind sausage though
:D

most of them have been said tbh i'll list em anywayhaving kids/babymother drama sh*t- longbeing ignorant- llow the dunce guyscoming from a rough family- no snob having no personalityno pride in their appearance

1. Hair anywhere apart from the head or clunge. Really makes me feel sick.2. Bad body odour3. Attention seeking in any way shape or form(the worst is through BBM or FB updates)4. Aquaints herself with too many fellas outside of the workplace/uni5. Stubbornness. I'm the most stubborn c*nt you'll meet. This place aint big enough for the both of us.
i cant have a relationship with a pork eater, it cant worki cant have it in my fridge, i cant have it being cooked in my pots an pansi cant stand the smell or bacon, gammon, none of it
C/S. Allow pork eaters. LOL at them fake born again christians eating pork though.

alsoSEEING WEAVEI personally am not a fan of weave at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, i prefer the natural lookbut when you go to a chicks houseand standardly see a hairpeice on the floor in her room :lol:naah
Lol reminds me of the time I opened my friends wardrobe and I saw her hair tracks hanging up

baitness. if your known by every guy in ends, and mandem constantly trying to draw u on facebook. no chance.looking washed up. if u see her when shes not put £10 of boots make up and she looks air. avoid.not being able to dress properly/appropriately. if u dress like a bosh, u will be stuck at the bosh category.lack of ambition. dont talk to me if you "cant see yourself living out of ###"needyness. I NEED SOME SPACE, AND SOME TIME TO DO MY OWN PERSONAL HOBBIES. LEARN THIS.

Guest Flat Eric
bet you dont mind sausage though

For a wifey type 1: Lack of intelligence, has 2be cultured and sophisticated2: Not well spoken ( hood lingo / cockney talk or lack of proper pronunciation)3: Comes from bad stock i.e mum / dad / unlce / brothers been in jail etc4: No confidence or sex appeal ( i luv my jazzy, make up wearing, pedicure and manicure havin, sex appeal women who take pride in their apperance)... Also has 2be independent and have friends n sh*t goin on in her life5: Low life expectation / InsecurityBut links etc anything goes matei dnt give a fcuk ill bang anything tbh but im secretly very picky, but cnt let these silly reasons get inda way of my d*ck getting wet lol u mad
LOLPos

in no particular order1) having a yout (just can't do it.)2) no ambition/ gold digging/ no job (f*ck if you are spending my money)3) shitty dress sense /no pride in your appearance. (if you don't care what you look like then f*ck if i am gonna be next to you)4) gossip/ always wanting to get involved in drama5) too many male friends

Did Jas really say boiled beacon dlssdsaThat sh*t must be like chewing whale blubber or somting/Most have been listed butDamaged good do not want - Im all for a lil home improvement but loaw taking on some chick whos a full blown project, this ain't 10 things I hate about youNeedy girls - I need my space and she needs hers, not into these chicks who dump all their friends when a guy comes along , shows sloppy characterNo ambitionsThe whole ignorance thingChicks who cruise through society on their looks alone, do not want at all.

most things have already been said. i think everyone is on same page1) too much makeup, take pride in ur appearance but allow looking like a clownsum girls in lectures look like there going raving after2)no ambition or drive3)loud and aggressive./socialites who know every man and party every week4)air heads that hate learning new things or change5)bad family. depends if they directly influence her behavior

1. inequality. ( expecting things to be all about her, or in any way implying i'm lucky she's interested )2. tellin her friends i'm her man before this is the case3. eating fried chicken on road4. repeat fone calls. i dnt expect to see 7 missed calls. 1 will do, when i'm back at my fone i'll see it and return it. 5. turning up unnanounced.

1. inequality. ( expecting things to be all about her, or in any way implying i'm lucky she's interested )2. tellin her friends i'm her man before this is the case3. eating fried chicken on road4. repeat fone calls. i dnt expect to see 7 missed calls. 1 will do, when i'm back at my fone i'll see it and return it. 5. turning up unnanounced.
LMAODon't know why but this cracked me up