top 5 selected

prdx

Well they shouldn't get pregnant women they don't know well!!!! Wtf?!?!
You serious? :D
So you're saying people should get people they don't know pregnant. THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING TO ME?
getting someone pregnant isn't an act in itself. but if You mean they shouldnt get women they don't know pregnant on purpose, then yeh, i totally agreeposd at Kaygee, hope for the best for You.

pos KaygeeEven though i have a child myself its still not always easy to be with a man who has a child, my ex had a daughter and his babymother was a bitch, don't understand women who use their kids as a weapon towards their exes, its the child who suffers at the end of it
truss them women are f*ckedby brothers babymother is doing that to him atm

Of course it does, and in an ideal world it would be different but nothing ever really works out that way. I could search for the rest of my life for a partner who ticks all the boxes and then still end up unhappy. Im very open minded and unselfish, i understand this situation couldnt run with other women but right now its going good for me. I dont feel i have devalued myself as i dont see him as damaged goods, he looks after his children and he looks after me.
f*ckGranted she could be gassing etc. but this is some real sh*t. I'm impressed

Of course it does, and in an ideal world it would be different but nothing ever really works out that way. I could search for the rest of my life for a partner who ticks all the boxes and then still end up unhappy. Im very open minded and unselfish, i understand this situation couldnt run with other women but right now its going good for me. I dont feel i have devalued myself as i dont see him as damaged goods, he looks after his children and he looks after me.

I gave my point because i noticed most of the females on here said no kids.I have to disagree that the mindset is shared by many though, alot of females are looking for Mr.Right and even if they get into a relationship with a guy who has kids they dont see themselves settling there because its not what they always dreamed of. Im sure theres been a topic on here about it before but the majority of us feel we deserve and should only ever have the best. Whether anyone admits to it or even realises thats how they feel is a different story. I think every woman gets to that stage in life where the penny drops and they find themselves reasoning with reality, for some this will never happen.I think in general its always made a bigger deal than need be, people care too much for others business. People always tell me i have just settled for less. Who says my Mr.Right was ever perfect? Not me.

• Upvote 1

I dont give a rarsehole what any one doesno youtsI considered a single dad, but still notoo young to be bothered with being motherly to someone elses children or anything like thathavent got the patience to make the effort with children an others i.e the mum whether shes cool or notplus im not tryin to perpetuate certain behaviours an lifestyles

• Upvote 1

Not to sh*t on the parade but people are bandwagoning Kaygee now.Her attitude isn't impressive or unheard of./Settling for someone only leads to resentment IMO. Wish you luck though.
Agree here. Disagree here. It IS impressive. Yes, everyone IS entitled to rule out certain situations, but the reasons I'm seeing listed for ruling out fathers is the usual 'Babymother' drama. For the record, that term is a derogatory Jamaican/American/Foolish British term to describe what I BELIEVE to be a woman a man has just beat several times and got pregnant, or someone the man doesn't have that much respect for. Another arguement, another topic.As charliechalk stated, that scenario is for man that can't HANDLE his business, his priorities, OR his life. I and many others, handle the situation with no qualms. In fact, since I split from my ex and started dating again, NO ONE has met my son. That situation is for if AND/OR WHEN things get serious. This is different from my (Goddaz and Face Off's) pov as we're that much older than you guys I suppose.Someone accepting another man's children isn't 'settling'. I don't know how old KayGee is, but that's a bit disrespectful to her situation and her man who seems to handle his business don't you think?Just saying...

I said settling because she said (to paraphrase) basically that she had stopped looking for mr right, and implied she was willing to settle with someone who wasn't everything she wanted, but who she (for the moment I quote) was happy with.Also said it because afaik she's like 22 or something. To get involved with someone with a kid at that age is a big thing, and to me, coupled with what she said, is settling.

• Upvote 1

ppl r too gassed about perfect match, world is inhabited by imperfect ppl, no one gonna slot in and fit perfectly like the last piece in ur puzzle, uve got to do like littl'uns when they get mad and mash the puzzle pieces together, u put work in, snap sum bits off, push the pieces together and make it fit. to me it sounds like KG has accepted sum of the realities of life.ppl r gassed about what kind of person they want/need/deserve and abandon relationships without even trying to make it work cos there waiting to meet sumone who basically is a myth.being with sumone who already has kids and making it work is impressive imo, but if somones ticking most ur boxes, its probably worth ur while giving them a chance and not letting the boxes they rnt ticking get in ur way. ,

I swear Kaygee just turnt 20?
Correct.
I said settling because she said (to paraphrase) basically that she had stopped looking for mr right, and implied she was willing to settle with someone who wasn't everything she wanted, but who she (for the moment I quote) was happy with.Also said it because afaik she's like 22 or something. To get involved with someone with a kid at that age is a big thing, and to me, coupled with what she said, is settling.
I hadn't stopped looking, my idea of Mr.Right was never that he will be perfect. I dont think anyone would ever tick all the boxes of my ideal partner.. and if they did it would a pretty boring relationship. Of course if i was asked would you prefer if he didnt already have kids the answer would be yes, like i said before 'in an ideal world'. But thats not where were living, certainly not me anyway. Im not willing to settle for someone who isnt everything i want, he is and thats why im in this relationship. Im in no rush with life believe me im not one to jump into a relationship just incase the chance doesnt pop up again. Your right it is a big thing, but again something im willing to accept.
ppl r gassed about what kind of person they want/need/deserve and abandon relationships without even trying to make it work cos there waiting to meet sumone who basically is a myth.if somones ticking most ur boxes, its probably worth ur while giving them a chance and not letting the boxes they rnt ticking get in ur way.
I agree, this pretty sums up what i was trying to say. I just think if somebody makes you happy then we shouldnt let our minds take over, making a relationship work where it has room to go wrong brings great satisfaction.

after reading kaygees posts in this topic yday i was in hmv so just picked up titanic ,sh*t was just a fiver thought fack itjust gunna stay in this w/e in my pyjamas with sam big bag of maltesers and chill out,swear bare man in the topic can relate to the wave?pos if yr on the vibe

co-signature