top 5 selected

prdx

Guest Flat Eric

Lol @ you man thinking you can say anything to Lens. he will murder you and say "i think if insects are allowed to be killed, then so should humans"

• Upvote 5

1. speaks like a hoodrat/ uses too much slang2.personal hygiene/ no dresssense3. clingyness (sp?) i like my space ( hate receiving more than 1 missed call max 2 ) if i didnt pick up the first 2 times why would i pick up 5 more consecutive rings later on4. too much of a social networking online/ non online presence - would cut that sh*t out from the begining5.no ambition in life6. kids. f*ck that sh*t

Guest Esquilax
Lol @ you man thinking you can say anything to Lens. he will murder you and say "i think if insects are allowed to be killed, then so should humans"
lool
:D :D

Guest Flat Eric
Lens stop being such a f*ck*ng spastic capitalising the Y in you.It's not personal preference it's just being a retard.
lol its actually kindah irritating to see especially when u knw the reason behind it
What's the reason? Already makes me wanna cut him.
quote cos the topics locked