Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Yilmaz

Why are women called slags when they sleep around?

17 posts in this topic

I'll let Jim Jeffries explain. Apologies if I'm late.

LmaoJim Jefferies is jokehis bit on buzzcocks about the gay club >>>>>>>>>Inbefore the legion of whores trying to argue that he was wrong

LOL, on point. Best analogy i've ever heard on the situation is:"If a key can open a bunch of locks, it is viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. However, if a lock is opened by a lot of different types of keys....well then it's a shitty lock"

LOL, on point. Best analogy i've ever heard on the situation is:"If a key can open a bunch of locks, it is viewed as a master key and is awesome to have. However, if a lock is opened by a lot of different types of keys....well then it's a shitty lock"
Was coming in to quote the same analogy.Edit: Just watched the vid. Too. f*ck*ng. True.

Was coming in to quote the same analogy.Edit: Just watched the vid. Too. f*ck*ng. True.

yh he is spot on/looool @ maybe in there own realm

:D
there are fat ugly sluts there are no fat ugly studs

lol i chuckled a bit

im walking round with that analogy on a tee in ibiza

No p*ssy for you in Ibiza then son.

No p*ssy for you in Ibiza then son.
I enjoy a challenge

There's no point in calling a girl a hoe if you accept & promote their way of life. From thinking it is ok for your woman to go to clubs on a regular basis where nearly every man will watch them, you failed & now considered the bitch.

think thts a silly post tbh
Reasons?

think thts a silly post tbh
OP or Phil Brooks?If you mean OP, how comes?

There's no point in calling a girl a hoe if you accept & promote their way of life. From thinking it is ok for your woman to go to clubs on a regular basis where nearly every man will watch them, you failed & now considered the bitch.
i never understood this logicits like saying a con man shouldn't call people suckers or easy marks.