Beatings

Mr. Gayle

Was just talking about it at work, damn thought my mum was bad. But heard some horror stories today, beats with a PLUG and HEEL of a high heel shoe.

Anyway what was you upbrining like, got beats nuff. Remember one of the worst was as always from Parents Evening, tired a ting by going to bed at 8pm lol, couldn’t sleep though heart was pounding. Then LASH mum going nuts on me with the belt, doing the word per lash technique lol, “Why LASH are LASH so LASH bad LASH at school LASH. She was going in, damn I knew it was a proper beating as the marks was sore and red.

And im sure a lot of you would have this convo before beats

Parent: Why did you lie

Child: So I wouldn’t get in trouble

Parent: Now you’re in more trouble

*Beatings commence*

I remember the last time my mum tried beating me, lol, was late for for school and she lashed me with the belt. Didnt even hurt and I just grabbed it of her and said “what you doing” she knew it aint going to run anymore. I was towering her these times.

Thinking back I was bad growing up and I don’t know if I was respectful of my mum or just scared, of course now its a different story.

wet flannel

sauna slipper was her favourite, we did manage to hide that for a parshant of time

or anything she had in her hand, could be a pot, pot lid, spatula

as a child it was the slippers an the belt etc, as a teen it was what was in her hand or her fist

'no mummy no mummy no' - i kno i wernt the only one, ur hyperventilating an sh*t, snot an tears everywhere

the chases, runnin around the table, realisin shes not givin up an the more u make her run the angrier she gets

or when u run to a dead end

i remember lookin at my mums biceps an jus thinkin, i dont kno jus, she was jus strong

those are some distant memories tho really an truly, can fully laugh at them all

• Upvote 1

nah cos it dont have the leverage, she probably dashed that at me at some point

but its the pot with the handle, get one bang with that, not a whole beating lol

i remember when i was about 3 or 4, she dashed this like mixin bowl at my brother an he ducked

an i was standin behind him cryin cos he was in trouble an it hit me an she goes to him 'look what u made me do'

the whole tone changed an she was all like omg etc etc, huggin me up an sh*t

/

my grandparents had a belt called james

they never used it on us tho, but we was scared of it till we realised it was jus a empty threat

nah cos it dont have the leverage, she probably dashed that at me at some point

but its the pot with the handle, get one bang with that, not a whole beating lol

i remember when i was about 3 or 4, she dashed this like mixin bowl at my brother an he ducked

an i was standin behind him cryin cos he was in trouble an it hit me an she goes to him 'look what u made me do'

the whole tone changed an she was all like omg etc etc, huggin me up an sh*t

/

my grandparents had a belt called james

they never used it on us tho, but we was scared of it till we realised it was jus a empty threat

:lol: :lol: :lol: