Beatings

Mr. Gayle

Yeah BB, one of my brothers got the heel to the back of the head once. To this day mans still got the scar.

Beatings were standard procedures when I was growing up.

The one that cracks me up to this day was when my gran got involved. She would instruct us to go get our own sticks to be beaten with. Lol my brother & I one time coming back with a small piece of stick thinking 'yeah mama, beat us, we can take it, it's snuffin' & my gran yanked off the big ting from a near by tree. It was an emotional beating to say the least.

/

Lol @ the thoughts of white ppl when reading all these beating stories.

Guest M12 Part 2

i just gt the belt and thought that was bad enough.

Ive heard a few jokes stories though. one yout at school used to say he got beat with the buckle end of the belt and i believe him.

and one of my cousins got hit with one of dem little 14 inch tv-video combination tvs once. the way we used to laugh at the tv weapon in wwf games on n64 cos that was his real life, getting banged with tvs by his mum. musta felt he could relate to stone cold steve austin

Yeah BB, one of my brothers got the heel to the back of the head once. To this day mans still got the scar.

Beatings were standard procedures when I was growing up.

The one that cracks me up to this day was when my gran got involved. She would instruct us to go get our own sticks to be beaten with. Lol my brother & I one time coming back with a small piece of stick thinking 'yeah mama, beat us, we can take it, it's snuffin' & my gran yanked off the big ting from a near by tree. It was an emotional beating to say the least.

/

Lol @ the thoughts of white ppl when reading all these beating stories.

TBH Its not really the thoughts of white people, its the thoughts of certain people when reading about these beating stories.

My mother never beat me, and the way some of you people describe being beaten - If social services were around a fair few of you would probably have been taken into foster homes while they investigated your parents random aggressive outbursts towards their offspring.

all depends on the type of person the child is at the end of the day

i've seen other mothers go absoutely rage, wont even mention the weaponry used, but the yout still went prison

hes a good man now, but theres only so much a beatin an shoutin will do

Guest Esquilax

Various studies have shown that children who recieve physical abuse at a young age are more prone to emotional issues later in life

And don't try and tell me "lol beats" it is PHYSICAL ABUSE and it simply will not run

Various studies have shown that children who recieve physical abuse at a young age are more prone to emotional issues later in life

And don't try and tell me "lol beats" it is PHYSICAL ABUSE and it simply will not run

Where are these studies you speak off, only can speak for my case and friends, but all are fine TBH, its just standard practice for black familes

Guest Esquilax

Where are these studies you speak off, only can speak for my case and friends, but all are fine TBH, its just standard practice for black familes

SNM

Guest M12 Part 2

lol @ only speaking for your case and friends then saying its standard practice for black familes

where are your studies that this true BB? WHERE?!?!?!

its true though. especially if your parents were freshies. Cant even argue against it. beats are standard procedure in black families

Guest Esquilax

Want your study? Look at Cipher

Assuming my guy was smacked around as a yout dem, look what it's done to him, emotionally detatched from everything

"Cipher you seeing that girl again?"

"Yeah but ONLY as a link, because forming an emotional bond with a woman is wasteful as you'll only get hurt."

"...Oh."

NO SEND

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

theres plenty of white peoples kids who got beats ad to that other races an nationalities

they used to have the cane in school in this country for petes sake

Exactly!!

My dad got the cane for being left handed, 1945 child.

lol certain african parents are still dishing out punishments for being left handed in 2010

Guest Esquilax

theres plenty of white peoples kids who got beats ad to that other races an nationalities

they used to have the cane in school in this country for petes sake

Exactly!!

My dad got the cane for being left handed, 1945 child.

Yeah, why can't we live in THOSE times