Beatings

Mr. Gayle

theres plenty of white peoples kids who got beats ad to that other races an nationalities

they used to have the cane in school in this country for petes sake

Exactly!!

My dad got the cane for being left handed, 1945 child.

lol certain african parents are still dishing out punishments for being left handed in 2010

LOL cant be true

mum sat down and plaited three wires together

was the peakest beating ever

What a madness. You must have nigger scars.

/

I swear to God my mother is CQC expert, tekkers is frightening. She's too rapid.

One time she was incensed with rage she got a wooden spoon and hit my bros shin repeatedly. I was ready to make "that" call.

And don't try and tell me "lol beats" it is PHYSICAL ABUSE and it simply will not run

the term physical abuse is a bit extreme to describe beatings. so are you saying that beatings are the same as child abuse?

there is a line between beatings and physical abuse imo, it's not a distinct one but any parent with sense will know where this line stands. i don't see anything wrong with a little smacking but obviously that alone shouldn't be your only disciplinary action for your kids.

Guest Esquilax

And don't try and tell me "lol beats" it is PHYSICAL ABUSE and it simply will not run

the term physical abuse is a bit extreme to describe beatings. so are you saying that beatings are the same as child abuse?

there is a line between beatings and physical abuse imo, it's not a distinct one but any parent with sense will know where this line stands. i don't see anything wrong with a little smacking but obviously that alone shouldn't be your only disciplinary action for your kids.

I don't think anyone here thinks anything is wrong with a little smacking, myself included

I got slaps round the ear n sh*t, I think most kids do, but throwing crockery and whipping your children with wires is not cool at all.

Guys in here saying that they have scars n sh*t, but their parents would go mental if they got a tattoo?

Hm

Guest Lisa Turtle

The army should hire my mum as an expert in pyschological warfare.

I think there is something slightly unhinged about her tbh

she used to tell me that if i acted up she would beat me so badly, then call the nspcc so they would take me away to some wicked foster family, then she would get arrested so my sisters wouldnt have a mum anymore so they would have horrible lives and it would be all my fault.

As you can imagine i rarely got in trouble, the stress was enough.

I remember she used to make me put my hand out palm up for smacks on my hand, and if i jerked my hand back as the wooden spoon was coming down i earnt 10 more. Them ones when you recieve the spoon on your palm but it makes your face tingle.

God bless my mum. I won't be as militant as her but she got most things right.

My mum thinks its disrespectful to use a house slipper as a beating tool but she is happy to use dried branches as whips. :/

she's gone soft now the youngest two just get shouted at and that makes them cry. Smh. Wimps.

when i did sh*t at school, she used to say she would march us down to social services herself

i was shook about that i wont lie, just had this image

i ended up thinkin about it an realisin she would never do that, kinda liberating

Guest Esquilax

That is actually sickening.

my heart was doing backflips watching it

The way it's just innocently playing with the ball then that witch comes and pushes it over and starts throwing sh*t....

Jesus, how can you be so cruel?

I was brought up by my grandparents so they were a bit more comfortable with handing out beatings coz they were from that generation

My grandad never laid a hand on me but my nan was terrifying, even to this day she is the member of the family that all the kids get sent to or threatened with if they f*ck about

She is disabled so always had crutches down by the side of her chair, used to get a whack with them on a regular basis lol

She used to wear rings on every finger aswell, her backhanders were something to be reckoned with, i remember one day her actually picking me up by the arse of my trousers and launching me into the kitchen and shutting the door behind her, cant even remember what i did now :lol:

Anyone remember the sheer terror of being chased up the stairs and trying to get to the bathroom to lock yourself in before they catch up with u lol

/

My best mate who is Sierra Leonean tells me about all sorts of beatings he got as a kid, belts, heels, gardening equipment, skirting boards, etc, and even though i got some harsh beatings in my time i still think generally black kids get it alot worse

I was brought up by my grandparents so they were a bit more comfortable with handing out beatings coz they were from that generation

My grandad never laid a hand on me but my nan was terrifying, even to this day she is the member of the family that all the kids get sent to or threatened with if they f*ck about

She is disabled so always had crutches down by the side of her chair, used to get a whack with them on a regular basis lol

She used to wear rings on every finger aswell, her backhanders were something to be reckoned with, i remember one day her actually picking me up by the arse of my trousers and launching me into the kitchen and shutting the door behind her, cant even remember what i did now :lol:

Anyone remember the sheer terror of being chased up the stairs and trying to get to the bathroom to lock yourself in before they catch up with u lol

/

My best mate who is Sierra Leonean tells me about all sorts of beatings he got as a kid, belts, heels, gardening equipment, skirting boards, etc, and even though i got some harsh beatings in my time i still think generally black kids get it alot worse

do u have traveller heritage ?

got beaten with one of my rollerskates in the face for stealin 500kr frm my mums boyfriend

got a rollerskate thrown after me once. generally speakin tho i never got beats, i wasnt a bad child and gettin lectured/sent to my room was enough.

my uncle tho was f*ckin militant cause my cousins were bad, sometimes they used get beaten before they went out just in case they acted up in public. If they did they woulda got beaten when they got home as well lmao so deep

• Upvote 1

Getting smacked is part of instructive discipline. But getting clubbed with weapons by a parent because they're steaming with rage and have lost control is physical abuse.

Many people seem to be describing the latter

Guest Esquilax

Getting smacked is part of instructive discipline. But getting clubbed with weapons by a parent because they're steaming with rage and have lost control is physical abuse.

Many people seem to be describing the latter

Yeah, that