When you suspect your boy has a crush on your girl

Bacardi_Up

Right some on here might remember my topic ages ago and I will update you all. We just had our 6 month and still going strong.But problem.I won't deny that I am a little possessive (not overly) and a little paranoid (just in my nature). I don't let either of these characteristics dominate my relationship with my lady, I reign it in.But I can't help but feel my boy fancies my lady. I actually met her through him, so he has known her longer as a friend.There are things he does that make me suspect him. Like constant inquiries into our sex life. Now if this was some random girl then I would understand this being guys being guys but she is his mate also so I find it weird. A long time Before we started going out he told one of his ex's (a friend of mine) that my girl fancied him.My girl made a joke about wanting my babies and he joked back saying "he's firing blanks I can help you out with that" (these kind of jokes are in his nature) but that made me raise my eyebrow.and there is more.It might be that he is just feeling it that he is single now and maybe a little jealous.My question is do you think I am being paranoid without cause and I should chill?Secondly if he how do I approach this? Do I let it be or do I say something or do something?

"He's firing blanks" you know. Took the piss lolI would say just keep an eye on him. I personally wouldnt make it known that ur watchin him with what he's saying or doing. Mention it to ur girl tho and see what she says about it. She may even be thinking the same thing as you are (that he's getting a bit too close)

yh forget about itbut when hes sayin sh*t about firin blanks, u gta tell him to f*ck off, give him the damn eye
I didn't hear it but my girl told me about. He always makes jokes like that so she brushed it off but it made me raise my eyebrow.Yesterday I mentioned it to my girl that I don't know what his intentions are and I am a little uneasy in regard to him.

Yesterday I mentioned it to my girl that I don't know what his intentions are and I am a little uneasy in regard to him.
Sounds reasonable.edit: hmm lemme rephraseboth of you should tell him when he says / does something you consider in appropriateif it continues, then you need to reconsider your approach

:lol:yh start drawin some lines and ur girl as well she has to start drawin lines if hes givin her snide comments
She did. My girl doesn't take sh*t from anyone.This is how that convo went (more detail):My girl: I wanna have his babies,Him: I can help you out with that. (WTF!!!! Am I the only one that would think :D at this?)My girl: Nah I want his babies.Him: You know he's firing blanks. (Seriously WTF!)My girl: No he really isn't (laughing like she is pregnant)This would raise some doubts in many a mans head I think.

instead of looing a ur boy...u might need to check ur chickwhere theres fire theres matches
this.I think that you might need to keep an eye out on this. If you're girl is on this, you shouldn't have to say a damn thing to your boy - if she finds it anyway off she should be checking him on it. If she don't you may have a problem...

My girl: I wanna have his babies,Him: I can help you out with that. (WTF!!!! Am I the only one that would think :D at this?)My girl: Nah I want his babies.Him: You know he's firing blanks. (Seriously WTF!)My girl: No he really isn't (laughing like she is pregnant)This would raise some doubts in many a mans head I think.
He aint your boy.

All a big fuss over nothing IMO. If your girl is hot and safe then him having a crush on her shouldn't be a massive shock. As long as he knows better than to ever act on it or try tell anyone about it then it's a minor.
so you would let your boy talk like that to your chick?

i had a friend who would ask a few too many questions about my sex life toohonestly, he's asking because he's considering f*ck*ng herhe wants to know how good she is before he makes his moveyou need to tell him to chill out with his f*ckery