When you suspect your boy has a crush on your girl

Bacardi_Up

All a big fuss over nothing IMO. If your girl is hot and safe then him having a crush on her shouldn't be a massive shock. As long as he knows better than to ever act on it or try tell anyone about it then it's a minor.
so you would let your boy talk like that to your chick?
He already said that kind of joke isn't out of character. If he and his boy buss jokes a lot then it's not a big deal. If someone is actually your boy getting touchy about something you know isn't going to happen and that he obviously doesn't mean is a d*ckhead thing. Not like he said it's a chick he's trying to smash and his boy undermined him... It's his girlfriend. The joke should just roll off everyone's back.In regards to asking about sex with his girlfriend... They clearly hadn't established that this was an off limits subject or he wouldn't have asked. All it takes is "Nah, not the wife" and he wouldn't ask again. Obviously when he's asked previously he's been given information so he sees no reason to not ask again.

All a big fuss over nothing IMO. If your girl is hot and safe then him having a crush on her shouldn't be a massive shock. As long as he knows better than to ever act on it or try tell anyone about it then it's a minor.
He already said that kind of joke isn't out of character. If he and his boy buss jokes a lot then it's not a big deal. If someone is actually your boy getting touchy about something you know isn't going to happen and that he obviously doesn't mean is a d*ckhead thing. Not like he said it's a chick he's trying to smash and his boy undermined him... It's his girlfriend. The joke should just roll off everyone's back.In regards to asking about sex with his girlfriend... They clearly hadn't established that this was an off limits subject or he wouldn't have asked. All it takes is "Nah, not the wife" and he wouldn't ask again. Obviously when he's asked previously he's been given information so he sees no reason to not ask again.
i agree tbhpersonally me and mine have clearer boundaries but it sounds like yur just now getting upset for things that have always been okayjust tell him on a calm one that its gotten to the point where yur no longer comfortable with dem things, and i'm sure it will be all cool

u and ur girl shud keep this guy at arms length still. u cant trust him imo, if it got a bit ruff between u and ur lady and he senses an opportunity he wud be ther trying a thing imo. ther r enuff snakes and p*ssy beggars without ur circle trying it. been in a similar situation myself tho.
Lol don't even know the guy but somehow you've come to this conclusion.

Guest Intervention

What do you mean he's your boy do you mean like a business connection of your father?Honestly man can't be your boy anywaycuz if one of my boys said something like that 'I can help you with that' to my girlI'd say what the f*ck are you talking about you cuntseems like you arent on terms enough with him to give him a good reprimanding

The thing is my girl is naive as f*ck. She doesn't ever raise an eyebrow to what people do and only in hindsight when I raise the issue does anything occur to her.That pisses me off about that.Like she told me the joke that convo and was laughing while telling me that. It was inside a club and it was his birthday and he was wasted.But only after me raising it did she think it was strange.

Guest Intervention

Imo she's not being naive broa lot of girls do thatshe will eventually try a ting under the guise of this naivetyright now he's making jokesa next time he just wants to jam with hernext hes tryna kiss herPersonally I think this is a sign to ditch them both, in the future you will see why (but obv you arent going to do that)confront him asap

With other women and links I have given him info.With my girl I don't tell him anything in regard to that. Firstly because it is my girl. Secondly because she is meant to be his mate.

Guest Yilmaz

The current sexual situation (no one thing, I mean overall) I'm in is teaching me so much more about occurrences like the one in this thread.

Guest Yilmaz

I haven't read any other post except OP's, and I don't intend on doing so, but from this all I can say is the following:- If you suspect your boy, is he really your boy?- Many girls are naive. In fact, naive and promiscuity often lead to the same outcomes. A lot of guys can only get their chicks through the naive nature of some girls, rather than them actually having anything constructive and longlasting to offer the girl.- I think you should say nothing and see how it develops, but also distance yourself and her (if possible) from being around the dude.- Make your girl happy to the best that you can. It's cliche, but 9/10 girls act on feelings rather than pre-emptive thoughts. As her man, I think (and I only think this, it's not a universal truth, if a truth at all) that you have the power in your actions to determine, or at least influence strongly how she feels. Most girls just want to be loved and felt that they aren't being held down under a lock. If you cannot do these things out of resentment towards her actions (i.e. if you cannot forgive) then let her go.

Guest Intervention

Disagreetrying to keep her feeling loved while she is parring you off by doing nothing about anothers advances, ESPESH when you know about themmakes you look weakand women will take advantage of any weakness they see because they are innately evilsort of like niggas in prisonif they sense weakness you will get rapedpersonally from when she is acting naive you should ditch her, but if you arent going to do thathave to let em both know what time it is

Guest Yilmaz
Disagreetrying to keep her feeling loved while she is parring you off by doing nothing about anothers advances, ESPESH when you know about themmakes you look weakand women will take advantage of any weakness they see because they are innately evilsort of like niggas in prisonif they sense weakness you will get raped
Well, it all depends on circumstances...as I said, I only read the OP and my answer was based upon that. But generally speaking my point is, if a woman is not rejecting another's advances and you are treating her right (for this you'll need to be honest with yourself) then let her go, she's obviously a wrong'un. If however, you're not and haven't given her the attention/respect she might have initially deserved, then you can only really blame yourself.Incidentally Intervention, have you ever been to prison, or does your vouching for what goes on there come from other sources?
and women will take advantage of any weakness they see because they are innately evil
Wut?

Thing is yilmaz when it comes down 2 askin if u have treated ur partner right its not something that can really be defined.Some females out there would say “he forgot 2 take out the washing when I asked, he never listens, he don't understand me” goes from one extreme 2 the next. Same way some men can make wild outcomes out of small circumstances like a girl not pickin up their phone on one attempt. So its all based down 2 oppinion on what one partner would say is treated right as 2 the other partner. Not really sure about this guy u dealin with. It could be that he was friendzoned by ur girl and has always wanted her. I don't think u should confront him yet tho as there maybe more evidence that could come 2 hand 2 define your suspicions as correct or not. I would keep an eye out for now imo. Real Talk

1. No girl is naive.2. If an advance is unwelcome and she's happy with you, she'll make that CRYSTAL clear to anyone that tries it.3. Men and women aren't friends. One always wants to f*ck the other. And if she hasn't f*cked him, it's because he wants to f*ck her. She keeps him around knowing this but will play dumb and say he's just a friend.4. You mentioning your insecurities to your girl is the biggest mistake you can possibly make. She now knows what irks you, and knows when to selectively drop information to push your buttons if she ever wants something, or wants to piss you off/manipulate you.5. Getting aggy with him will isolate them both because she's known him longer than you, and he's a "trusted friend". You are the outsider/new boy here, not him. He will play anything off by saying "it was just a joke, banter. jesus, what's this guys problem, he needs to lighten up"6. Nothing is ever one sided in situations like this. Read my thread. She's getting dumped today.

• Upvote 6

Guest Intervention
1. No girl is naive.2. If an advance is unwelcome and she's happy with you, she'll make that CRYSTAL clear to anyone that tries it.3. Men and women aren't friends. One always wants to f*ck the other. And if she hasn't f*cked him, it's because he wants to f*ck her. She keeps him around knowing this but will play dumb and say he's just a friend.4. You mentioning your insecurities to your girl is the biggest mistake you can possibly make. She now knows what irks you, and knows when to selectively drop information to push your buttons if she ever wants something, or wants to piss you off/manipulate you.5. Getting aggy with him will isolate them both because she's known him longer than you, and he's a "trusted friend". You are the outsider/new boy here, not him. He will play anything off by saying "it was just a joke, banter. jesus, what's this guys problem, he needs to lighten up"6. Nothing is ever one sided in situations like this. Read my thread. She's getting dumped today.
Pos'd not only for the quality advice, but for your actions with your chick.*checks your thread for update*I have to stress point ONE aswellIf you think a girl is genuinely naive, then you are being naive :D

tbh your first mistake was going with this girl in the first place.Why would you go with someone who is "a friend of your boy". All friends who are 1 male/1 female have either flirted or f*cked in the past. so hes either flirted or both.The fact she still keeps him around means she isn't bothered by this at all.Now if you met this chick on a normal this wouldnt be much of an issue coz boy... its 2010... bitches are f*ck*ng u know? but because you met her through your boy this is what makes it long. You've made things awkward for yourself player. True you can't choose who you "fall in love with" but sh*t. There's loads of women out there, you shoulda just kept it casual with her rather than doing the serious thing.

Guest Yilmaz
if you're not careful some of you are gna end up lonely old battymen
This.Take it from someone who's been where certain guys are right now in their thinking.

Lonely I understand but why the change in sexuality?
she is referring to the andy dusfrenes that will get framed for murdering there wife and her lover,spending there life in a jail cell with a guy called tankmeanwhile the non relationship mandem will be jetskiing while eating a hamburger and playing an electric guitar,only to get toweled down by a fresh pair of bimbos every week_________>>>>>>relationship with the modern femalecant feel sorry any more been warnign you lot for a while now

f*ck beeing in a relationshiplook at this topicshit is a stressall that paranoia and jealous rage,hiding in the bushes confronting ppl with daggers etcall that hacking of computers and then body parts,all tht desperate struggle to get yr story to correlate and yr mind to concentrate and that hot feeling wen the detective knows youre not quite telling the truth hes just trying to find an angle at which you can slip up.all those opposite extremes of emotions felt over the course of a couple days,why wen you try to focus on yr story you can only focus on this fly buzzing around the room,involuntarily counting every hair on its body and commiting every vein on its wing to memory as if it somehow contains the blueprint for yr escape from all of thisno thanksparty with these hoes by alll means but any more than this and you are a simpleton esp if you are investing emotionally why do you think i had to cut off all my friends wen they grew up and settled down?

• Upvote 2