When you suspect your boy has a crush on your girl

Bacardi_Up

why do you think i had to cut off all my friends wen they grew up and settled down?
or did they cut u off?ayyyyyonly sayin that cos thats what a lot of settlers end up doinone woman i kno got dumped the other day by her boyfriend of 5 years, shes takin it badbut whats worse is she let all her friends go, an now they are all married an settled an sh*t an shes approaching 3 0pissed/i remember when some f*ckin lesbian bastard was marchin through junction on gay pride, an goes to my mum u should be a lesbian, put ur kids into care, thats what i didpoint is, we can say men are dogs an women are bitches til the cows come homeunless u wanna be a gay or a loner, u gta deal with it, its lifemake conscious decisious about ur future an u can only ever say u did ur besti think ive over done it here a bit tho
  • Upvote 1

1. No girl is naive.2. If an advance is unwelcome and she's happy with you, she'll make that CRYSTAL clear to anyone that tries it.3. Men and women aren't friends. One always wants to f*ck the other. And if she hasn't f*cked him, it's because he wants to f*ck her. She keeps him around knowing this but will play dumb and say he's just a friend.4. You mentioning your insecurities to your girl is the biggest mistake you can possibly make. She now knows what irks you, and knows when to selectively drop information to push your buttons if she ever wants something, or wants to piss you off/manipulate you.5. Getting aggy with him will isolate them both because she's known him longer than you, and he's a "trusted friend". You are the outsider/new boy here, not him. He will play anything off by saying "it was just a joke, banter. jesus, what's this guys problem, he needs to lighten up"6. Nothing is ever one sided in situations like this. Read my thread. She's getting dumped today.
thats sum teenage behaviour, what type of chicks are u man messin withi'm not gonna lie, i feel we're too old to be playing or tolerating such gameseven point number 5, so u would suggest that he doesn't talk to his female about whats bothering him?(quickest way to end a relationship) if this boy would say stuff like that and she would have it and they both actually start becoming more distant, does that not tell u enough?she is who she is, tell her the deal. in fact tell both of them the deal. They take it how they take it and at the end of the day u'll know what yur dealing with in both casesi really feel like yur giving him woman adviceits bare gamish and doesn't solve anythingbe mature about the situation, and i'll tell u this now, all this talk of locking her and him is air untill you actually let people knw u have a problem with whats going on
  • Upvote 2

why do you think i had to cut off all my friends wen they grew up and settled down?
or did they cut u off?ayyyyyonly sayin that cos thats what a lot of settlers end up doinone woman i kno got dumped the other day by her boyfriend of 5 years, shes takin it badbut whats worse is she let all her friends go, an now they are all married an settled an sh*t an shes approaching 3 0pissed/i remember when some f*ckin lesbian bastard was marchin through junction on gay pride, an goes to my mum u should be a lesbian, put ur kids into care, thats what i didpoint is, we can say men are dogs an women are bitches til the cows come homeunless u wanna be a gay or a loner, u gta deal with it, its lifemake conscious decisious about ur future an u can only ever say u did ur besti think ive over done it here a bit tho
im not being funny but i dn't understandany of it, the story and its relevance infact the whole gay thingi mean i dn't even understand what yur trying to say let alone what yur getting at/c/s u about the lonely men part thoughnot the gay thing or the above explanation i dn't understand that...so i can neither agree or disagree
  • Upvote 1

or did they cut u off?ayyyyyonly sayin that cos thats what a lot of settlers end up doin
its kind of mutual ,but i was also joking,couples like to hang around with couples and i cant respect the choices they have made,were still cool though,i just like to keep that whole lifestyle at arms length,partly cos its easy to see wen guys have been brainwashed and there out on the court wearing a sports bra with a manbag wondering why there girl aint answering her fone in aya napa etc its unbecoming
  • Upvote 1

im not being funny but i dn't understandany of it, the story and its relevance infact the whole gay thingi mean i dn't even understand what yur trying to say let alone what yur getting at/c/s u about the lonely men part thoughnot the gay thing or the above explanation i dn't understand that...so i can neither agree or disagree
yh i said at the end i over did ittheres gems in there tho

Guest Yilmaz

All I will say to you people is:If you haven't heard of/experienced the concept of a self-fulfilling prophecy, then you soon will.

• Upvote 4

what a bag of shitlook at the situation before chatting something completely unrelated about men thinking women are evil and therefore turning gayi swear to god you must be high right now
gettin too worked up brotherintervention said he thinks women are inately eviland somethings are obviously not the case, u kno ur not gna turn into a batty man so why even address itthe lonely thing is a very real possibility however

hes right about females sensing weakness tho, i think its more of a selective breeding thing rather than a vindictive thing, like their hardwired to expose and shun weakness, a lot of man get taken for mugs in the process. i dont think its anything new either, its just women hold more power than ever before and can move more blatantly. but from when females r destroying empires and launching a thousand ships with their face and wat not, u kno things were never that different.pos angelo for the post a page or two back, few things there that you can only really learn from experience. but learning these things is basically what life is. no one, man or woman is getting thru unscathed. i see what smaddy is saying tho, i think sum man here have become a little too cynical to try and protect themselves. ur gonna end up carrying a few scars thru life, and if u do get thru unscathed u probably did it wrong - u kno like that gay little story that boshes used to post up on their myspaces and profile pic.best of luck to the OP

• Upvote 1

hes right about females sensing weakness tho, i think its more of a selective breeding thing rather than a vindictive thing, like their hardwired to expose and shun weakness, a lot of man get taken for mugs in the process. i dont think its anything new either, its just women hold more power than ever before and can move more blatantly. but from when females r destroying empires and launching a thousand ships with their face and wat not, u kno things were never that different.pos angelo for the post a page or two back, few things there that you can only really learn from experience. but learning these things is basically what life is. no one, man or woman is getting thru unscathed. i see what smaddy is saying tho, i think sum man here have become a little too cynical to try and protect themselves. ur gonna end up carrying a few scars thru life, and if u do get thru unscathed u probably did it wrong - u kno like that gay little story that boshes used to post up on their myspaces and profile pic.best of luck to the OP
c/s most of thisgood advice for the OP and myself actually.

hes right about females sensing weakness tho, i think its more of a selective breeding thing rather than a vindictive thing, like their hardwired to expose and shun weakness, a lot of man get taken for mugs in the process. i dont think its anything new either,
c/s

Just to add, the trojan war didn't actually start because of Helen of Troybut thats another matter
you whatthe trojans had peace with the greeks and went to athens to squash the beef with the greeks and they ended up stealing helen leading to the greeks to come together to destroy troy

Guest Yilmaz
Dr Llaila Afrika said that if you want to see the best Hunter on this planet, look at the female, look at the womanjust to add to what you said about selective breeding Thunderthat will be all
lolwut.jpg

Imo she's not being naive broa lot of girls do thatshe will eventually try a ting under the guise of this naivetyright now he's making jokesa next time he just wants to jam with hernext hes tryna kiss herPersonally I think this is a sign to ditch them both, in the future you will see why (but obv you arent going to do that)confront him asap
1. No girl is naive.2. If an advance is unwelcome and she's happy with you, she'll make that CRYSTAL clear to anyone that tries it.3. Men and women aren't friends. One always wants to f*ck the other. And if she hasn't f*cked him, it's because he wants to f*ck her. She keeps him around knowing this but will play dumb and say he's just a friend.4. You mentioning your insecurities to your girl is the biggest mistake you can possibly make. She now knows what irks you, and knows when to selectively drop information to push your buttons if she ever wants something, or wants to piss you off/manipulate you.5. Getting aggy with him will isolate them both because she's known him longer than you, and he's a "trusted friend". You are the outsider/new boy here, not him. He will play anything off by saying "it was just a joke, banter. jesus, what's this guys problem, he needs to lighten up"6. Nothing is ever one sided in situations like this. Read my thread. She's getting dumped today.
:D

4. You mentioning your insecurities to your girl is the biggest mistake you can possibly make. She now knows what irks you, and knows when to selectively drop information to push your buttons if she ever wants something, or wants to piss you off/manipulate you.
you think they are all that calculating and manipulative?people in the right relationship dont do sh*t like that to each other
  • Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
4. You mentioning your insecurities to your girl is the biggest mistake you can possibly make. She now knows what irks you, and knows when to selectively drop information to push your buttons if she ever wants something, or wants to piss you off/manipulate you.
you think they are all that calculating and manipulative?people in the right relationship dont do sh*t like that to each other
they do bro. maybe not immeditely but if u bait out ur insecurities to a female. somewhere down the line she will try use them to control you. its human nature. if she thinks you arent paying her enough attention. she will standardly do something she knows pushes the buttons to make u take notice

You guys going on about getting manipulated, let that sh*t happen. Top priority with a girl is always letting her know how indifferent you are to sh*t. Once you've drummed this into her, she won't try a thing. Besides you guys need to start caring less about stuff, it's all this 'caring' that makes you look insecure. When your missus blatantly knows you don't give a crap and will standardly dump her should she 'mis behave', she'll know the levels. Not even a special thing, just set out your rules to her, even if they don't relate to your issues, just let her know you have 'rules', she'll start wondering about everything else, that's how you keep her on her toes. Once you stop keeping your gf on her toes, you're done. Obviously if you're one of those guys who fall into a routine and let your guard down, you become way prone to slipping.Golden rule, never care too much about sh*t, you'll get yourself worried and it'll show. Best way the OP could have dealt with this was to just let laugh at it, if a guy says he wants to mash your chick, bring it up with her and mock him subtly. Don't even give it a second thought tbh.

• Upvote 2