When you suspect your boy has a crush on your girl

Bacardi_Up

Guest Yilmaz
You guys going on about getting manipulated, let that sh*t happen. Top priority with a girl is always letting her know how indifferent you are to sh*t. Once you've drummed this into her, she won't try a thing. Besides you guys need to start caring less about stuff, it's all this 'caring' that makes you look insecure. When your missus blatantly knows you don't give a crap and will standardly dump her should she 'mis behave', she'll know the levels. Not even a special thing, just set out your rules to her, even if they don't relate to your issues, just let her know you have 'rules', she'll start wondering about everything else, that's how you keep her on her toes. Once you stop keeping your gf on her toes, you're done. Obviously if you're one of those guys who fall into a routine and let your guard down, you become way prone to slipping.Golden rule, never care too much about sh*t, you'll get yourself worried and it'll show. Best way the OP could have dealt with this was to just let laugh at it, if a guy says he wants to mash your chick, bring it up with her and mock him subtly. Don't even give it a second thought tbh.
This.

Guest Intervention
that is encroachment playerto learn the hand signals to call encroachment skip to 55 seconds in this educational video

:D

There is some real advice in here and some downright dumb sh*t.First I am gonna address a few things:My girl is something truly naive. She is inexperienced with guys, infact I am her first boyfriend so I know she ain't f*cked him.Despite knowing him longer they are not especially close anymore, they have drifted apart. My issue isn't that my girl will cheat on me, she won't because she is in love with me. It is more that I don't appreciate a friend talking that way and I am suspicious of it.I won't deny I am not the most trusting guy. Perhaps it is paranoia. Perhaps there is nothing to it.In the end I have decided to stop caring. I know my girl loves me. I know she is loyal to me and it doesnt matter me and her are strong. I don't care who potentially fancies her. She is mine and she knows it. She is mine and that is the way she wants it.Now to address some other stuff:Some people on her coming with some backwards mentality. I am my woman's king but likewise she is my queen.I tell her that I love her and she tells me that she loves me and we both mean it.I won't hide sh*t that bugs me nor play mind games because in the end this is a relationship I am serious about. Not something based solely on sex. So I will be myself, open and honest.That is the way she and I both want it. That is how a serious relationship is formed and maintained. Why pretend, deceive and play mind games for control? You know when you feel you have to resort to them kind of actions your relationship won't be a lasting one.I know she won't play games with me because I am her man. AND even IF she were to play games with me I am no sucker. I would and can put her straight in her place.

• Upvote 1

Guest Intervention

Did you have a tear rolling down your cheek as you wrote that brother?Time will come after you have finished singing ayie aye will always love you that you are gonna realise we were so right we made the bnp look liberalYour post could have come straight out of the end of Titanic or (someone confirm- I haven't seen it) Brokeback MountingI won't rejoice in your downfall though when the sh*t hits the propellers you will wonder bra, why didnt I listenMay i direct you to verse 4 of 'Bitches Aint sh*t' by Snoop Dodgy Dogg

• Upvote 1

Did you have a tear rolling down your cheek as you wrote that brother?Time will come after you have finished singing ayie aye will always love you that you are gonna realise we were so right we made the bnp look liberalYour post could have come straight out of the end of Titanic or (someone confirm- I haven't seen it) Brokeback MountingI won't rejoice in your downfall though when the sh*t hits the propellers you will wonder bra, why didnt I listenMay i direct you to verse 4 of 'Bitches Aint sh*t' by Snoop Dodgy Dogg
:lol:Cipher>>>>>>>>>>____

VIP2 is really the last place to come an look for adviceno one here is an expert but everyone talks like as if they are, and theres a bunch of people who try an push their own insecurities and offkey perspectives on life on other peopleBrem you've just ended up comin back here havin to defend yourself and your relationship against the opinion and advice of a bunch of youtssee how many of them are in successful long lasting relationships, all the advice ur gettin is off people who have had negative or no experience of ur situationthis place becmes a frenzy of negativity at any opportunity

• Upvote 4

lmfao.biggest turnoff in the world if she wants to drop everything to be with me.want someone who's independent, has ambition, and lives her own life.
Who said about dropping everything or having no ambition or even having her own life? Is that what you associate with a woman wanting you all the time? If so, then that is not good thinking.