Your Teams Summer Transfer Plans

Mame Biram Diouf

This Hernandez lad is the first ever Mexican to play for United.

the bond thing that was sold in January stated in Black and White that the club will have to buy certain players from certain regions in the world to boost our presence in that regions market. (cant be arsed to find the actual quote)

not saying he's a bad player or condeming him already as i

Havn't seen this guy properly at all but i'm very and will be cynical about the signing till i see him play in the league.

and if its ever 30 mill believe theres all sorts of clauses in there to boost it to that, like we have to win the CL 3 times in a row with the man there scoring in at least 2 of the finals.

good day to reveal the signing, give the other players a boost or extra motivation to play at the top of the game after last night.

Guest Intervention

lets f*ck*ng get parker in and someone with a bit of creativity infront of him & hargreaves

lets get some scrubbers in and finish fitth

the bond thing that was sold in January stated in Black and White that the club will have to buy certain players from certain regions in the world to boost our presence in that regions market. (cant be arsed to find the actual quote)

That is f*ck*ng terrible, Football is fast becoming the biggest joke of a sport, a way for rich men to line their pockets.

Makes you respect Barca's set up even more.

That is f*ck*ng terrible, Football is fast becoming the biggest joke of a sport, a way for rich men to line their pockets.

Makes you respect Barca's set up even more.

In fairness to the Glazer Gimps, they told us all this before they took over, they said basically we're here for the money, we'll put ticket prices up 60% in 5 years, and that they'd be looking to expand our profile in regions of the world that the brand hasn't been exploited/prostituted to the fullest as yet.

to a level you cant even be pissed at them, they've been honest, its the people around them who have benn bullshitting i.e. Gill and SAF i'm just as pissed at those who said "ohh lets not to anything for now, lets see what happens" We're Manchester United we'll be fine" heard those comments again and again in 2005 and now those same guys are going to OT wearing yellow and green scarves and creating pretty banners

watched some youtube clips, bare headers.... no screamers ... alright finisher tho....

Just seen him score a dirty chip on Youtube before - A better keeper might of saved it though.

he seems to be quite technicaly gifted but whether he can cut it at the top level over here will be seen, i hope he can but looking at Vela and GDS i cant help but be sceptical

12 mill couldve got sneijder for 16 last season

I take it this also means we won't be seeing any David Villas or Benzemas during Summer lol

Is Benzema going on loan or what?

Ain't got a clue, A lot of talk about Alex still wanting him at United though.

By the way The Sun (Not Credible so what) claiming the Hernandez deal was for £6 Mill

Of course Fergie wants Benzema.

Maybe if Vidic gets sold to Real Benz will be used in a swap. coz otherwise we havn't got the money to get him, especially as we're not willing to compete financially with anyone serious.

We all know What fergis attitude to splashing the cash is, which makes it even more stupid when he comes out moaning about there being no value in the transfer market and that he's "not willing to pay over the odds"

Berbatov

Rio (when Leeds were in the sh*t)

Veron

come to mind there are plenty more

I take it this also means we won't be seeing any David Villas or Benzemas during Summer lol

Is Benzema going on loan or what?

Ain't got a clue, A lot of talk about Alex still wanting him at United though.

By the way The Sun (Not Credible so what) claiming the Hernandez deal was for £6 Mill

Probably around that with add ons. we've gotta go over there to play them in the 1st game at their new stadium aswell to sweeten the deal and seel some shirts. Manchester United making friends all over the world

Fergie refusing to rule out signing David Villa at a conference today apparantly - Although Guardian reporting that we turned down the opportunity to get him because of his Price Tag and Age. We need to start offloading some dead wood quick time, Berbatov, Carrick.