Splinter Cell Conviction

Francis Coquelin

Didn't even watch the trailer when I first posted, but I just watched it now and am proper looking forward to it. Game looks too sick. Although I can imagine the voice acting is garbage but meh, who cares.

Guest Medic

asdasdnasndsa

as

as

d

was too much

Game was absolutely horrible, was planning on buying but lol hell no after watching. Saying that, the stream was epic. Chat was live, had 350+ viewers.

Guest Medic

I can only speak from a watching POV but imo it was rubbish. Hardly any stealth moments, its basically another 3rd person shooter. The single player is only about 4-5 hours long, Fitz started at 9/10 and the last mission finished at 2:30am. Also alot of time was wasted in repeating the same parts, looked very frustrating.

The AI was so so sooooo bad, really poor stuff. The guard would see you from 5 yards, start shooting, you could take cover, run around the wall and he would still he shooting at the first place he saw you. You could be in front of a guard in crouch without him even seeing you. Enemies would line up in front of windows getting chucked out one by one without anyone taking notice, really stupid.

Plot made no sense, was confusing and dumb.

Yeah there was only ONE part in the game where I wasn't allowed to kill.

AI is stupid but It could be a completely different game on the harder setting. Might give that a go.

There are also challenge missions and multi-player to consider but I doubt these will improve replay value much. Not exactly gonna be a MW2/SF IV. Probably one of those games where you just play for a couple months and that's it.

Fun to play but rental/pre-owned copy later down the year, if anything.

Played it for bout half hour

Fun 2 play describes it best and worth playing

Preferred the old splinter cell 'engine' but this comes decent.

They realised when it comes to stealth games, MGS > ________

So they went a new route, too bad its just like any other wack game in the genre

• 2 weeks later...