The self retardation thread

Captain Planet

Guest Triple XXX

llow it im laughin in a library this chick next to me is lookin at me like im some retarded

anyways

before when i had my hair out id always lose my comb n find it on my head wen i walk past a mirror

did the lookin for the phone while on the phone ting

i try not ot have 2 diferent liquids near me like a drink n sutin else or do anything while eatin cos i might confuse them

Last night at a BBQ.

One guy was rolling beef mince into burgers and I was dropping cayenne pepper onto them in a factory-esque production line type thing to speed it all up.

He rolled. I dropped. He mixed. On the grill. Done.

I had a beer in one hand, and the cayenne pepper bottle in the other.

Was on my 7th or 8th beer so wasn't in the best shape.

I swigged the cayenne pepper bottle instead of the beer.

Fail.

ohhhhhhhhhhh

these things are more common after a few drinks eg

using an empty can as an ashtray, start raising it to your mouth instead of the one with beer in....gotta see/smell that sh*t before its too late :lol:

or when u ash in ur drink

thats the worst

:lol:

did that at a poker game the other week

glad it was only a beer

one night when I was in a hurry to get changed and go clubbin, I dashed my tee at my wall, where my guitar happened to be hanging, the guitar dropped and hit the table where my pizza was on a plate on a stack of paper/books, the plate slid down and flipped over and smashed on the floor

so I was down about 3 slices left of pizza (I was hungry as well), down one plate (I only have 3 here), and have a dent in the bottom of my guitar

pissed how I coulda taken 1 second to walk over to the chair next to the wall where I threw my tee

waking up early and putting the milk in the bowl then the cereal str8 away without warming the milk up first <<<<<<<<<<<<<

posd for the way You prepare Your cereal.

stuck a knife in the toaster few weeks back

caught life

flippin eck

llow a self retardation moment costing you your life

Caught my sister doing that one time.

Should of just let her carry on.

my brother did it

i see him i was like noooooooooooo

an he was turnin round smilin like lolwut, with the knife still in the toaster

he wasnt harmed but the toaster was kaput

/

warm milk cereal is the ONLY way

• 11 months later...

I done the knife to the toaster, i also put a spoon in the microwave.

/

The only day i held a plastic cup (party cups) between my teeth as i had my hands full.. i forgot and tried to throw my head back to get my hair out of my face.

Ended up with a pretty wet face and hair, that was embarrassing.

• Upvote 1

I done the knife to the toaster, i also put a spoon in the microwave.

/

The only day i held a plastic cup (party cups) between my teeth as i had my hands full.. i forgot and tried to throw my head back to get my hair out of my face.

:lol::lol: wtf man

/

Got an Indian on saturday and the naan bread was in what I thought was a paperbag, put it in the microwave to warm up and the whole ting just lights up. Some white light. Looked like f*ck*ng lightning. I just hit the stop button, dropped to the floor then went for a walk.

Turns out it was insulated with some metalic shits

Last week, was beginning to prepare breakfast and could not wait to have a bowl of cereal with some ice cold milk

Had the bowl, spoon and Frosties out...got the milk out from the fridge.....and without realising the milk cap was lose I proceeded to shake the milk (quite violently as i just couldnt wait to eat) and nearly all of it went flying everywhere....cooker, walls, clothes....ended up being pissed that morning cause of that...just thinking about clening up the mess irritated me

Last year, in the evening i ran a bath and thought I would just lie down for 5 mins while it was running....ended up falling asleep... only to be woken up 20 mins later by my doorbell...I heard the bath still running and shouted 'sh*t' and jumped straight out of my bed, ran through the hall way, hitting my knee on the edge of the wall...which got me running with a crazy limp and water was all over the bathroom floor spilling out into the passageway..

walked downstairs irritated to open the door to my neighbour saying that water is runnng down her wall and asked if everything was ok.....just said i spilled a bucket of water in the bathroom to avoid the embarassment

Guest Esquilax

Comedy writers would pay good money to have ideas like that

stuck a knife in the toaster few weeks back

caught life

flippin eck

llow a self retardation moment costing you your life

Caught my sister doing that one time.

Should of just let her carry on.

my brother did it

i see him i was like noooooooooooo

an he was turnin round smilin like lolwut, with the knife still in the toaster

he wasnt harmed but the toaster was kaput

/