The self retardation thread

Captain Planet

every cereal gets get milk on it, that way you can flatten it down n pour more cereal on it (no fat eric)

was using a scalpel to slice up a 2ltr coke bottle n it went straight through my calf, one deep cut could tell it would start bleeding but at first it was one deep dark gash n i took bare pics on my phone, didnt go hospital for stitches (bawse) n it healed badly there was a long ravine in my calf and i took more pics, like that thread where people hate holey porous looking things like bcg scars, i love that stuff

smashed a glass in kitchen and was too lazy to clean it up, later that day i walked in it, serves me right really

was wanking one time on the sofa (rookie mistake) n fell asleep with my c*ck out, woke up to my mum watching tv and wanting the ground to swallow me up

Guest Esquilax

every cereal gets get milk on it, that way you can flatten it down n pour more cereal on it (no fat eric)

was using a scalpel to slice up a 2ltr coke bottle n it went straight through my calf, one deep cut could tell it would start bleeding but at first it was one deep dark gash n i took bare pics on my phone, didnt go hospital for stitches (bawse) n it healed badly there was a long ravine in my calf and i took more pics, like that thread where people hate holey porous looking things like bcg scars, i love that stuff

smashed a glass in kitchen and was too lazy to clean it up, later that day i walked in it, serves me right really

was wanking one time on the sofa (rookie mistake) n fell asleep with my c*ck out, woke up to my mum watching tv and wanting the ground to swallow me up

... Was she just sat there with your semi flaccid piece hanging out?

I done the knife to the toaster, i also put a spoon in the microwave.

/

The only day i held a plastic cup (party cups) between my teeth as i had my hands full.. i forgot and tried to throw my head back to get my hair out of my face.

Ended up with a pretty wet face and hair, that was embarrassing.

:rofl:

Guest Lemons

sh*t. So you're mum is sitting there watching Eastenders & eating a cottage pie, whilst your lying on the couch next to her with your d*ck hanging out covered in your own cum?

That's a pretty grim picture bro.

Guest Esquilax

Can you imagine being a parent, and walking in on one of your children crashed out on the sofa, covered in semen, piece exposed

And you just sigh to yourself, don't even wake him up, just stare at the TV holding back tears of anguish and disappointment

Allow going through hours of agonising labour to produce THAT

f*ck about

• Upvote 4