The Grime Daily Shindig

NiNES.

The one night I give a grime event a chance, definitely sticking to my dubstep/d&b raves.

Night started out alright, mad queue, no organisation, 3 Polish bouncers and that was it.

About 3:30 madness starts between these two guys, pushes him over to his back and toepunts him in his mouth. Everyone's rushing away from the scene and then another guy comes out of nowhere with a Revolver and shoots the guy on the floor whilst he's on his back. Them time's I'm speeding towards the corner of the dance, then I hear another gun shot.

Everything subsides now and the guys bleeding on the side, his friends pulled his jeans off and were using old rags to stop the blood. Good 20 minutes before any sign of police or ambulances.

Word is, it was one of the DJ's entourage who let off the shot. Which raises the question why everyone wasn't thoroughly searched and why was there only 3 security guys for a Grime event with well over 500 attendees.