The Grime Daily Shindig

NiNES.

wolfs cool now still

fail to understand why my man quoted this

LMFAO

basically, he had already declared his claim to fame by announcing to us that "wolf is my dog still".. in line with his road acclaim you lot have given him

so when.. moolah quoted that wolf is ok... since those who REALLY know him/issue that happened, dont need to announce claims to fame

he had to quote moolah in a TF kinda way to make lit look like he also knows about wolf's situation

its confusing i know, but its what road neeks do. *shrugs*

lol

wolfs cool now still

fail to understand why my man quoted this

LMFAO

basically, he had already declared his claim to fame by announcing to us that "wolf is my dog still".. in line with his road acclaim you lot have given him

so when.. moolah quoted that wolf is ok... since those who REALLY know him/issue that happened, dont need to announce claims to fame

he had to quote moolah in a TF kinda way to make lit look like he also knows about wolf's situation

its confusing i know, but its what road neeks do. *shrugs*

lol

Guest Malcolm Tucker

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/04/12/stray-bullet-hits-clubber-115875-22179755/

escape fail.

/

http://www.grimedaily.com/category/news

In regards to the incident on Saturday 10th April 2010. For those who attended; although we are grateful that you chose to celebrate our anniversary with us, we also regret that you were exposed that environment and subsequent disaster on the night.

The sole intention of the event was to celebrate the achievements of the Grime Daily team over the past year, and we extended the invitation to our supporters, friends and family. We apologise for any confusion or miscommunication about the purpose and nature of this event.

Our thoughts, prayers and concerns lie with the two individuals injured, and we hope that both are able to pull through and make a full and speedy recovery.

There was no grime music played at this event, and the events on the night should therefore not reflect anything to do with the genre grime. Grime Daily supports the talent and the future of UK music – particularly Grime, and we hope that neither the name or reputation of the scene have been tarnished by this event.

We would also like to make it clear that Grime Daily does not participate or endorse the violent behaviour committed by some individuals on the night. We can assure you all that this is an isolated incident, and the Grime Daily team will take every step necessary to ensure the safety of all attendees at any events we are associated with in the future.