Domestics

Skenghis Khan

dunno u just react when u see these things, if i c a guy beating a women i will stop him. thats the way ive reacted to these situations in the past and probably how i will react in future. the two occasions this has happened to me i had to drop the man, on one occasion the woman thanked me.
This I wouldn't get involved because in some couples its just part and parcel of the mechanics of their relationship.

obv its not about throwing ur life away needlessly but imo its not about being too shook to do the right thing and help others either. the world wud be a better place if we all looked out for each other more than we do. ive got myself into violent situations for the most stupid reasons: pride, ego etc. I am ashamed of these times cos i cud of easily lost my life or taken sumone elses and it wud of been for nothing. but i am proud of the times when ive chosen to do what was imo the right thing even when i had to back it aggressively. ive had ppl try to use weapons on me a few times but the time i got hurt the worst was by the girlfriend i mentioned earlier. dunno what im tryna say in this post tbh. guess its that violence can come at u at any time and from unexpected directions, so violence, within reason, is not a deterrent for me to do the right thing, i value my soul above my body. not saying my attitude is better than anyone elses btw.and yeh sum couples r just mad, and sum women r just victims, still not gonna let sum guy stamp her in front of me.