SWAG - SWAGGER

NiNES.

:lol:

just reminded me of this post

Carnival was live to me. but the after party was whole another level. they had all types of music genres' from hiphop,funkyhouse,oldskool hiphop and bashment.

On the day time Carnival , me and my cuzzy and brother was skankin at the rampage and talking to some chicks outside london( Chicks from outside london very receptive to good game) then I tried to holla at some more chicks but I got rejected numerous times. most people came there with positive attitudes and freindly vibes and was there for having fun, have a drink, dance. it was only few niggas trying to cause havoc and end up pissing off the DJ's ( only on rampage).

So when the daytime carnival ended, me,bruva and one of my cuzzy started walking towards da nearest bus station and there was this big hench mixed guy try badge my cousin but I was wacthing everything with my third eye open , and my cuzzy started waving his hand on disrespectful way, but the hench guy didn't really want it ,he was just fronting, so we carried on walking and my cuzzy left 9 , because he had to go somewhere.So me and my bruva decided to go on the way to harlsdean ,oh my lord and brothers looking for trouble outside like for example having fights and one brudda got chased by bare niggas then like 2 hours later 2 white bois and 1 mixed yout came with hooded up with pedal bikes trying to fight one black breh at chicken shop at the same spot one brudda got rushed 2 hours earlier, but it was madness, and the police wasn't even there at that time.

waited in que for 2-3 hours and when me and brother stepped in the party , we thought it was going to be ok. But it turned out to be f*ck*ng live

even doe its gang full of black bois and black girls and mixed chicks.I was just trying to bring that positive vibes by dancing and smiling little bit , because alot niggas just stood like wallflowers, and the dj said if alot you guys came here with your freind grab a lady n start wining stop acting like battymans some thing like that, I mean the Dj's keep niggas in check, that's why there wasn't really no fight inside the hall, it was mostly me and couple other niggas and the girls that tore that dancefloor when it comes to skanking. it was so live, the black girls ripped the dancefloor when they were wining, and me and my brother was holding girls by their waist and was grinding on hoes, left and right. no joke the hood after party in harlsdean was one of the best shubz I been to so far.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Carnival was live to me. but the after party was whole another level. they had all types of music genres' from hiphop,funkyhouse,oldskool hiphop and bashment.

On the day time Carnival , me and my cuzzy and brother was skankin at the rampage and talking to some chicks outside london( Chicks from outside london very receptive to good game) then I tried to holla at some more chicks but I got rejected numerous times. most people came there with positive attitudes and freindly vibes and was there for having fun, have a drink, dance. it was only few niggas trying to cause havoc and end up pissing off the DJ's ( only on rampage).

So when the daytime carnival ended, me,bruva and one of my cuzzy started walking towards da nearest bus station and there was this big hench mixed guy try badge my cousin but I was wacthing everything with my third eye open , and my cuzzy started waving his hand on disrespectful way, but the hench guy didn't really want it ,he was just fronting, so we carried on walking and my cuzzy left 9 , because he had to go somewhere.So me and my bruva decided to go on the way to harlsdean ,oh my lord and brothers looking for trouble outside like for example having fights and one brudda got chased by bare niggas then like 2 hours later 2 white bois and 1 mixed yout came with hooded up with pedal bikes trying to fight one black breh at chicken shop at the same spot one brudda got rushed 2 hours earlier, but it was madness, and the police wasn't even there at that time.

waited in que for 2-3 hours and when me and brother stepped in the party , we thought it was going to be ok. But it turned out to be f*ck*ng live

even doe its gang full of black bois and black girls and mixed chicks.I was just trying to bring that positive vibes by dancing and smiling little bit , because alot niggas just stood like wallflowers, and the dj said if alot you guys came here with your freind grab a lady n start wining stop acting like battymans some thing like that, I mean the Dj's keep niggas in check, that's why there wasn't really no fight inside the hall, it was mostly me and couple other niggas and the girls that tore that dancefloor when it comes to skanking. it was so live, the black girls ripped the dancefloor when they were wining, and me and my brother was holding girls by their waist and was grinding on hoes, left and right. no joke the hood after party in harlsdean was one of the best shubz I been to so far.

jokest story ever :lol:

f*ck off

;kwmjeddewwd

we

we

wef;

wef;w

eff

ef

wefwef

never gets old