Safe Sky!

Eskay Jones

Last week sky went mash up. rang them up was'nt happy with service now a week later.

I have sky+ HD fitted and installed free.

Free multiroom installation + 6month half price viewing.

6months free Sky Movies package.

Also my bill was reduced £5 per month.

Chillin now watchin Sky+ HD recordin every f*ckin good sh*t ive missed.

Safe sky.

they keep parrin me ordered last year they could not install it as the estate had scaffholding phoned them last month man come up with some parking excuse. Came down again said he could not do it some next boog excuse now I have not heard from sky I want my instalation fee back

can this offer be emulated?

please advise

Right my sky wasn't working kept gettin signal not received message.

So i called sky asked to speak with cancellations and I told them i was'nt happy with the service im getting and that i've been a member for so an so long and that i will cancel if i dont get looked after.

they offered me free sky+hd + installation

I basically got greedy and went for more due to the seriousness of the issue.

Basically threaten to cancel, say Virgin offered you a better deal and they will give you incentives to stay.

they keep parrin me ordered last year they could not install it as the estate had scaffholding phoned them last month man come up with some parking excuse. Came down again said he could not do it some next boog excuse now I have not heard from sky I want my instalation fee back

You paid you failed. Get it back along with some compensation.

OLD SCHOOL sh*t.

JUS LIKE GETTING A NEW CONTRACT ON A PHONE.

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOT DIDN'T KNOW THIS?

Trust

I do this with AOL now I only pay £5 a month

They cant afford to lose customers so they will do anything for you to reconsider.

f*ckinghell - that is sick!

I had to ring them up a couple months ago now when I wasnt getting any connection on my box and so I rang them up and they done some server check and said that it was a fault on their end but it would cost me £85 for them to come out and fix it by changing the position of the dish so I basically told them to f*ck off the theiving bastards and to cancel it they then came out for free and gave me a sky+ box for nothing.

Thought that was a decent deal but now realise I coulda done better lol.

/

CS the AOL haggling, can always get them to throw something in for free or cheaper or whatnot.

Guest Swiftie

OLD SCHOOL sh*t.

JUS LIKE GETTING A NEW CONTRACT ON A PHONE.

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOT DIDN'T KNOW THIS?

Barring the fact that sometimes it can backfire.. A.K.A T-Mobile saying fine we'll cancel the contract end of the month after we've taken last payment sir. :rolleyes:

lol we did this good few years back

we had the standard free channels and dad decieded to cancel they said we'll give you all channels free for 6 months for the price your paying now about £10/15 dad said ok happy with that

after 6 months when the free channels stopped we called again to cancel they offered us the same again and accepted,

the third time we called up again this time they didnt offer nothing said straight up ok we'll cancel with immediate effect, we were surprised thought it would last a little longer lol

anyone heard about sky card sharing... some how you can get next mans sky package(he has everychannel) and connect it to your box !!!!

HD free !!!

i aint tried as i cant find anything but i have heard from a friend that he knows someone who has done it...

Guest Intervention

Yea its sick I did this with my phone contract and now I only pay 40p per year + a new handset every 4 months.

skeen. This place is so neeky.

Because of people like you 'jah know'.

Guest Intervention

Tried this with o2

They said 'OK just notify us in writing and your contract will be cancelled, anything else I can help you with sir?'

^Basically

tmob tried to par man with 'yes you will have to pay off the rest of your contract'

i started stuttering n then put the phone down