Lenny Henry and Dawn French

charliechalk

tbh dont think there relationship has ever held any intrest in the public

maybe to people like you who pine to see the perfect interacial relationship

so you can set your own relationship on those foundations

and to think he was with her 21 years and never made no kids with her

they could not of been doing right or she might just have a toxic womb or his soilders are not up for the job

were they role models for you in your quest for interracial bliss?

:lol:

blahahahahaa

tbh dont think there relationship has ever held any intrest in the public

maybe to people like you who pine to see the perfect interacial relationship

so you can set your own relationship on those foundations

and to think he was with her 21 years and never made no kids with her

they could not of been doing right or she might just have a toxic womb or his soilders are not up for the job

PMSL

Guest Esquilax

Sorry I think we seem to be missing the point.

LENNY AND DAWN BROKE UP

And now your world has imploded in on itself

Cue the inevitable Requiem for a Dream heroin binge to deal with the pain.

You forgot Charlie's fave Dave and Carrie Grant tehy are still about (for now)

carrie_grant_5093104.jpg

Charlie I am not even trying to cuss you but I could imagine you being the same as Carrie cooking up jellof rice and rice and peas and ''jerk chicken''.

I can actually imagine you in Nandos on a date with a black man and choosing the hottist chicken and pouring your food in hot pepper just because of a mental hurdle in your head tells you this will make you more accepted and will help prolong your relationship.

^^Have you done this before^^

be honest b4 answering because we both know the truth deep down I know bare girls who do these little antics to keep a nigga. I even have some who want me in their childrens life so they have at least one stable black person they can speak to as the child is growing up, as the fathers is out of the window and his family has shunned her and the child (I know you are not dumb so I know you do your research so this can never happen to you, which is a good thing so I dont know why I am having a go, oh yeah yes I do now you are losing your own idendity (sp) trying to adapt to mine and my peoples)

• Upvote 2

Charlie I am not even trying to cuss you but I could imagine you being the same as Carrie cooking up jellof rice and rice and peas and ''jerk chicken''.[/size]

I can actually imagine you in Nandos on a date with a black man and choosing the hottist chicken and pouring your food in hot pepper just because of a mental hurdle in your head tells you this will make you more accepted and will help prolong your relationship.

^^Have you done this before^^

be honest b4 answering because we both know the truth deep down I know bare girls who do these little antics to keep a nigga. I even have some who want me in their childrens life so they have at least one stable black person they can speak to as the child is growing up, as the fathers is out of the window and his family has shunned her and the child (I know you are not dumb so I know you do your research so this can never happen to you, which is a good thing so I dont know why I am having a go, oh yeah yes I do now you are losing your own idendity (sp) trying to adapt to mine and my peoples)

I don't cook black people food I made rice and peas once though it was dead nice, never done it since. I don't like hot pepper sauce it makes me sick. I get Lemon and Herb chicken at Nandos. Sometimes though I like the piri piri chips does this count as hot?

What makes me laugh is when you look at Frank Bruno & Laura and Chris Eubank & Karron once they seperated, both men virtually lost their way. Since Frank never maintained any strong links with the Black community and kept Black showbiz friends, he was left with no support and ended up going crazy when Laura left him. Similar to Chris who was seen as a joke, who takes himself too seriously.

I hope Lenny comes to his senses and finds a young chick and get her knocked up...