i jus had to let you know

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

I was buzin the other night, listening to this on my way home. I realised this song always reminds me of one girl, then i further realised a particular bar which put every thing into perspective to me. As im a young man and so forth. How can i replace that squeeze, and now im stuck thinking about her butt. yeah i was licked and thats how i heard the song. Anyway this is of no relevance to you folk, however may this be a lesson to you all you can never replace that one so keep it when you have it.

• Upvote 1

I was buzin the other night, listening to this on my way home. I realised this song always reminds me of one girl, then i further realised a particular bar which put every thing into perspective to me. As im a young man and so forth. How can i replace that squeeze, and now im stuck thinking about her butt. yeah i was licked and thats how i heard the song. Anyway this is of no relevance to you folk, however may this be a lesson to you all you can never replace that one so keep it when you have it.

You'll think this until Your next serious relationship, then You'll b like "rah, i really can fully move on feel da same again for someone else", then the next time You will be less doubtful. i assume - i havent reached the 3rd serious relationship stage