Family on £42,000 a year benefits because they are 'better off unemployed'

Necksta

f*ck off and die you oxygen thief

lol @ trying to compare me to them, i refuse to get into this again

He has a point though.

End of the day, his (& my) payslips still have money taken out of them to pay for people like you and them. Doesn't really make a difference which one it's paying for - it's the same money coming out my bank account. Your kid isn't worth more to me than tie-round-house's.

:lol: :lol:

Guest TimeBomb

lol @ tie round the house.

but yea as ive said with regards to queen bee its not easy raising a young child and it is important for her to be with the child rather than working.

Plus i got a big problem with MPs taking our money, those cunts get to me a lot more.

Guest M12 Part 2

but yea as ive said with regards to queen bee its not easy raising a young child and it is important for her to be with the child rather than working.

Plus i got a big problem with MPs taking our money, those cunts get to me a lot more.

the expenses thing aint as serious as they make out.

for example they were cussing trevor phillips on dailymail today for buying a £94 bottle of wine at a restaurant in france where he was meeting french officials. TBH if you're meeting top guys from different countries and doing business with them you need to wine and dine them to show firstly that you respect them and second that our country is doing well for itself and they should want to deal with us. That kinda money has to be written off. you cant expect MP's to pay it out of their salary.

The other point is that its cheaper just to give MP's credit cards and set them a limit of say £8k a year, than it is to employ people to go over every purchase and make sure they're legit. The government knows at the start of they year we are gonna spend this amount on expenses. If everyone went wildly over their budgets im sure they would pull them up

Guest TimeBomb

for example they were cussing trevor phillips on dailymail today for buying a £94 bottle of wine at a restaurant in france where he was meeting french officials. TBH if you're meeting top guys from different countries and doing business with them you need to wine and dine them to show firstly that you respect them and second that our country is doing well for itself and they should want to deal with us. That kinda money has to be written off. you cant expect MP's to pay it out of their salary.

The other point is that its cheaper just to give MP's credit cards and set them a limit of say £8k a year, than it is to employ people to go over every purchase and make sure they're legit. The government knows at the start of they year we are gonna spend this amount on expenses. If everyone went wildly over their budgets im sure they would pull them up

these expenses are ontop of 2 houses, free travel and a very well paid job, any expenses should come from their salary.

Legally they are doing nothing wrong, but they must know they are taking the piss, theres 2 of them meaning theres no reason one of them can't work, and if they are that worried about their kids not going on holiday and living on council estates why do they keep having them? Nobody needs 7 kids, and to say they want 7 more is just ridiculous, in my opinion they knew what they were doing when they had that many kids because realistically you aren't going to be able to support a family of that size on an average wage.

Yes people are going to abuse the system if they are allowed to so easily, but that doesn't make it right, and

these are the sort of cunts that have everyone jumping down my f*ck*ng throat about benefits
:angry:

ARE YOU f*ck*ng SERIOUS? "

these are the sort of cunts that have everyone jumping down my f*ck*ng throat about benefits
???/

YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM. THE GUY WHO BREAKS THE BANK AND TEEFS 5000, IS NO BETTER THAN THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE BANK AND STEALS 42,000

U ARE TYPICAL OF THE SINGLE MUMS WHO MAKE USE OF THE BENEFIT SYSTEM TOO DUE TO PREMEDITATED KNOWLEDGE THAT AUNTY WELFARE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PITNEY WITHOUT GIVING A f*ck ABOUT THE FATHER.

CANT EVEN BELEIVE YOU WOULD EVEN ATTEMPT TO POINT A FINGER AT THESE PEOPLE. AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL OUR TAXES PAYING FOR YOU CUNTS WETHER ITS ONE KID OR 50..SO SHUT THE f*ck UP AND GET A JOB

IF YA DONT LIKE PAYIN TAXES WHY DONT U GO ON DOLE THEN YOU SILLY c*nt

these expenses are ontop of 2 houses, free travel and a very well paid job, any expenses should come from their salary.

Not really. If an MP holds meetings with his constituents you can't expect him to pay for all the tea, coffee and biscuits he offers to people. This is the reason the expenses system exists, the issue was that some MP's were abusing it by claiming expenses for having their moat cleaned.

Guest M12 Part 2

But expenses arent limited to MPS. Anyone and everyone claims expenses. When you go on trips with work or staff dinners, even stuff like staff christmas parties where its free bar, thats written off as an expense.

You cant seriously be saying you expect MP's to pay for their own work related flights, accomodation & food. Who would take any job if they were asking you to pay for your own food and flights when conducting their business. If you send me on business to even london, minimum cash should come out of my pocket cos its not in my contract/job description that im supposed to be in london. Same way im sure you dont pay for your hotel & flight when you go on international ice hockey games.

Some people do abuse it. But there is nothing wrong with the basic principle of expenses

solution - disband the family and send them to foster homes. Put the parents to work for a few years until the majority of the kids are 16 and of working age. Then put THEM to work. Make the grott bag mum incapable of having more kids. Ban the dad from having a tie and having kids.

simples

LOOOOOL

This tie thing has me in tears this morning.

Just the phrasing "Why is man wearing a tie when he don't work though" is classic.

LOL c/s

Legally they are doing nothing wrong, but they must know they are taking the piss, theres 2 of them meaning theres no reason one of them can't work, and if they are that worried about their kids not going on holiday and living on council estates why do they keep having them? Nobody needs 7 kids, and to say they want 7 more is just ridiculous, in my opinion they knew what they were doing when they had that many kids because realistically you aren't going to be able to support a family of that size on an average wage.

Yes people are going to abuse the system if they are allowed to so easily, but that doesn't make it right, and

angry.gif

ARE YOU f*ck*ng SERIOUS? "

???/

YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THEM. THE GUY WHO BREAKS THE BANK AND TEEFS 5000, IS NO BETTER THAN THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE BANK AND STEALS 42,000

U ARE TYPICAL OF THE SINGLE MUMS WHO MAKE USE OF THE BENEFIT SYSTEM TOO DUE TO PREMEDITATED KNOWLEDGE THAT AUNTY WELFARE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PITNEY WITHOUT GIVING A f*ck ABOUT THE FATHER.

CANT EVEN BELEIVE YOU WOULD EVEN ATTEMPT TO POINT A FINGER AT THESE PEOPLE. AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS ALL OUR TAXES PAYING FOR YOU CUNTS WETHER ITS ONE KID OR 50..SO SHUT THE f*ck UP AND GET A JOB

IF YA DONT LIKE PAYIN TAXES WHY DONT U GO ON DOLE THEN YOU SILLY c*nt

ITS BAIT YOUR PARENTS AND GRAN PARENTS ARE ALL ON BENEFITS INCLUDING YOURSELF.

I DONT WANT TO QUITE MY JOB AND SIGN ON COS EVEN THOUGH TRUESAY YOU GET YOUR RENT PAID AND A BIT O CASH IN HAND, IN REALITY..ITS ONLY MEANT AS A STOP GAP TEMPORARY MEASURE FOR THOSE IN GENUINE NEED. I.E. PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK GENUINELY OR A PARENT WHO HAD TO STOP WORK DUE TO CHILDCARE OR ILLNESS.

ITS NOT MEANT FOR WATLESS WOMEN WHO'S p*ssy LOCKS ARE FAULTY AND KEEP GETTING OPENEING BY ANY KEY.

SECONDLY, FOR THOSE WHO USE IT AS A MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME FOR THE LONG TERM ARE REALLY DUMB COS ITS JUST KEEPING YOU POOR OR JUST ABOVE POVERTY.

SO ID RATHER WORK LIKE IM DOING NOW, EARNING MY P'S, PAYING MY MORTGAGE, ENJOYING MY WHIP..WITHOUT THE NEED TO BE DODGING PHONECALLS FROM BENEFIT OFFICERS ABOUT WHY I WAS LATE FOR MY INTERVIEW.

DEEEEEEEEEEEKHEAD

Guest M12 Part 2

this whole benefits system is the main reason labour are gonna lose these upcoming elections. That and racism being accepted as the "in thing" amongst the general public.

I dont want labour to lose but they have no chance.

i feel it for all the youts coming up who may lose their EMA and not be able to go uni cos the fees are gonna start doubling and tripling and madness.