Losing Your Darg To His Gal

Mame Biram Diouf

Growing up isn't an excuse for turning your long time friends into associates you use to pass the time when you're single, I'm not having it.
no, but growin up is an excuse to no longer wana sit at the top of the estate doing nothing every day, so You start 2 "jam" less often, unless there's something constructive to do. edit - no send or accusation, just an example of how people see friends less often coz of growing up.
  • Upvote 1

I dont know if you secretly fancy him or something but you sound way too dependent on this guy.
C/SI understand the thought process. But you sound OVER hurt, too hurt in fact. sh*t happens once in a while to everyone.
might explain this bein in love and life rather than whatever.. :D
  • Upvote 1

Guest Intervention
*looks at lemonguy, Iwillwin*
Hey hey hey, what kinda violation is this?I have done nothing stated in the OP, nothing of the type, you man are just gassed for the sake of being gassed.You should get cut.
You sound nervous fam.We're on to you.

Guest Flat Eric
Dunno Marlow mayte I would settle for once every 3weeks for about 10minutes But I dont even get thatAnyways low this emotional talk now/I bang RSGS and am in a gang etc etc
aint you got your own life? you sound like that gay guy from will and grace talking about willfaggit

Dunno Marlow mayte I would settle for once every 3weeks for about 10minutes But I dont even get thatAnyways low this emotional talk now/I bang RSGS and am in a gang etc etc
aint you got your own life? you sound like that gay guy from will and grace talking about willfaggit
yo, you watch will and grace fam?
  • Upvote 2

lmao

Guest Lemons
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Niiiiicccceeeeeeee.

Guest Flat Eric
nah just seen the adverts bro

lmao
psmll erica got deaded on the counter attack by my man utd team mate

tbh these sorts or traits are the signs of a snake tbh. would get cut from the circle.
LOL "would get cut from the circle" fair enuough i dnt know u to know whether or not u would do this but this sounds incredibly sensationalized banishing man from the clique because hes spending to much time with hes chick LMAO you would probs stop jammin with him or not trust him as much but cut him from the circle ive never been in a 'proper loved up' relationship so ive never been the boy that has done this to his mandem-nor have any of my boys done this to me- but if it did happen i would fully understand that we cant be chillin with each other all the time- let the boy live so if his married and sh*t - are you expecting him to come knock for you every wknd

Sounds like he doesn't rate you tbh. Lodging calls is some waste movement. Especially when you done know they've seen the calls.

How much time do you expect to see of them to be honest.When you hit a certain age catching up with friends consists of the occassional night out, and meeting each other for lunch/between work/other commitments.My girlfriend will always command a higher proportion of my time. That isn't to say I'm going to boy my friends off though.It's about growing up and moving on.
This.

The counter was tremendous. :D
  • Upvote 2