Losing Your Darg To His Gal

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Intervention
tbh these sorts or traits are the signs of a snake tbh. would get cut from the circle.
LOL "would get cut from the circle" fair enuough i dnt know u to know whether or not u would do this but this sounds incredibly sensationalized banishing man from the clique because hes spending to much time with hes chick LMAO you would probs stop jammin with him or not trust him as much but cut him from the circle ive never been in a 'proper loved up' relationship so ive never been the boy that has done this to his mandem-nor have any of my boys done this to me- but if it did happen i would fully understand that we cant be chillin with each other all the time- let the boy live so if his married and sh*t - are you expecting him to come knock for you every wknd
The point wasnt that he was spending time with his chick it was that he was1 airing the calls2 tryna come back to the mandem after he had been on this moist ting

Yeah. I've done this.Not to the point where I don't call man back, but I just haven't seen my pals in a while. To be fair, most of them have done the same thing anyway, it's just one of those things that happens as you grow older brah.Work also takes a fair share of the blame in my case though.
c/sPlenty of my mates have been there, so have I.I wasnt one of those 'long off your mates' guys but we (ex and i) both got stuck in a rut of just working, and resting.Only realised how little I was doing with my life when we split up. Made phone calls to a few mates and apologised - they all understood. First serious relationship = allowable IMO. After that? different story.
You never even come on XBL, damn

Yeah. I've done this.Not to the point where I don't call man back, but I just haven't seen my pals in a while. To be fair, most of them have done the same thing anyway, it's just one of those things that happens as you grow older brah.Work also takes a fair share of the blame in my case though.
c/sPlenty of my mates have been there, so have I.I wasnt one of those 'long off your mates' guys but we (ex and i) both got stuck in a rut of just working, and resting.Only realised how little I was doing with my life when we split up. Made phone calls to a few mates and apologised - they all understood. First serious relationship = allowable IMO. After that? different story.
You never even come on XBL, damn
:D yehI was on a couple weeks ago. Struggling to keep up playing SND.

• 3 weeks later...
live ur life/let him live.if ur proper bredrins/ fully grown ppl u understand and keep it moving.
This right here. When I was in my teens I had that same boys first mentality which is good to an extent but keeping it 'boys' all the time limits your options and experience. So the older we got we realised we still got love for each other but we leading separate lives and women will come, some will stay, some will go but a nigga will be there regardless. Love is a Powerful emotion

i haven't lost my dawg to his girl, but i can official say he is p*ssy whipped, he's getting whipped by that p*ssy.The guy is doing all sorts, f*ck*ng up his ed for her, taking her everywhere, inviting her to events that she aint invited to.The worst was when me and him went for a trim, and he took her with him :D ... how are you gonna take your girl barber?.. smh..I could never let that sh*t happen to me tbh.

Guest Flat Eric
i haven't lost my dawg to his girl, but i can official say he is p*ssy whipped, he's getting whipped by that p*ssy.The guy is doing all sorts, f*ck*ng up his ed for her, taking her everywhere, inviting her to events that she aint invited to.The worst was when me and him went for a trim, and he took her with him :D ... how are you gonna take your girl barber?.. smh..I could never let that sh*t happen to me tbh.
low f'ing up your education for a female, he went too far

he broke the codethe only women that should be in barber shops are ones with sons too yougn to walk to the barber themselves.
:D You man are gassed. If his girl is dictating how he should get his hair done then yeah, it's a problem, but she is just going barbers as well then what is the real problem? Because she is watching people get their hair cut?That's some dumb sh*t, but the rest that you said about messing up education and inviting to places she ain't invited to is not on still.

lol to the barber you know.also not sure about the "inviting her places she's not invited" thing.Do you mean if you organise something with the boys and he always brings her along, thereby ruining any banter, like a club night or pub etc.orBig group outing days etc.

How are you going to compare the two?One is a form of leisure. One is something you do and leave after doing.If it was all the time then, yeah maybe it's a bit of a madting but I highly doubt it is every time they go to get a trim together.

P.S. My barber is the sort of place where every man in there would no qualms hit on my gf, be completely disrespectful, and make her feel about 1ft small for stepping foot in there.They're the sort of people you have like those acquaintances you hang out with occassionally but wouldn't ever want to introduce to your girl.

he broke the codethe only women that should be in barber shops are ones with sons too yougn to walk to the barber themselves.
come on now, if you're bringing your girl to barber you might as well be bringing her to the mandem to play pro/fifa or some stupid sh*t like that
P.S. My barber is the sort of place where every man in there would no qualms hit on my gf, be completely disrespectful, and make her feel about 1ft small for stepping foot in there.They're the sort of people you have like those acquaintances you hang out with occassionally but wouldn't ever want to introduce to your girl.
I assumed this was a general trend

I don't think a girl would even be comfortable in a barbers. Girl or not, mandem are still gonna talk reckless. No decorum at all.I wouldn't take mine, f*ck I need space. I can relax there.Plus I've seen real violation before. Them mirrors are useful for non verbal communication :D

I don't think a girl would even be comfortable in a barbers. Girl or not, mandem are still gonna talk reckless. No decorum at all.I wouldn't take mine, f*ck I need space. I can relax there.Plus I've seen real violation before. Them mirrors are useful for non verbal communication
i've witnessed this, every nigga in the place was creasin the second his foot touched outside. set himself up tho tbh. why bring ur girl to the barber and allow small talk to gwarn, simple guy

lol to the barber you know.also not sure about the "inviting her places she's not invited" thing.Do you mean if you organise something with the boys and he always brings her along, thereby ruining any banter, like a club night or pub etc.orBig group outing days etc.
Both bruv, say if i was going town with the guys to get garms, he would tag her along :D ..Its like we got this little summer ball event thing going on, and it was just going to be the mandem, she aint even on the invitation list for the eventMy man was actually was gonna put her in the limo and hope that the door ppl wouldn't turn her away. Some foolishness.It's not even like the girl interacts with the guys to tuff, she puts some long face then they end up smooching for 5 mins in front of us. It's actually funny though coz when he's done with this chick the guys will let him know that he was whipped by that p*ssy. As for the barber thing, the barber was packed, i would be screwing if i had to stand up to get a trim because some p*ssy whipped guy decided to bring his girl.

Both bruv, say if i was going town with the guys to get garms, he would tag her along :D ..Its like we got this little summer ball event thing going on, and it was just going to be the mandem, she aint even on the invitation list for the eventMy man was actually was gonna put her in the limo and hope that the door ppl wouldn't turn her away. Some foolishness.It's not even like the girl interacts with the guys to tuff, she puts some long face then they end up smooching for 5 mins in front of us. It's actually funny though coz when he's done with this chick the guys will let him know that he was whipped by that p*ssy. As for the barber thing, the barber was packed, i would be screwing if i had to stand up to get a trim because some p*ssy whipped guy decided to bring his girl.
HAHAHAHA :D :D :D Trust.

Guest M12 Part 2
:D You man are gassed. If his girl is dictating how he should get his hair done then yeah, it's a problem, but she is just going barbers as well then what is the real problem? Because she is watching people get their hair cut?That's some dumb sh*t, but the rest that you said about messing up education and inviting to places she ain't invited to is not on still.
Ive taken my chick barbers couple times. Its minor. Usually happens if we are going shopping together or suttin and i need a trim first and she'd rather come with than wait for me.

Guest Lens

ok, just so this is clear, since no1 else is going to mention racethe barber shop atmosphere in the african/carribean community is like an equivalent to the "goin pub with the guys" scenethe hype, the joke, the supposedly men only discussion ( cherokee and pinky last time i went )/ M12 Your reason's kinda valid, esp if the barber shop's on the wayneg away