Live Political Leaders Debate - ITV1 - Tonight 8.30pm

Mr. Gayle

lol @ make every school good

easier said then done

they just really dont understand

its sad to see these men control our lives and our future

I went to a school that was under critical measures for all the time I was there, as soon as I left they turned it into a Academy. It's one of those schools that have private funding type schools now, and the improvements have been nuts.

It CAN be done but it takes money.

easier said then done

I went to a school that was under critical measures for all the time I was there, as soon as I left they turned it into a Academy. It's one of those schools that have private funding type schools now, and the improvements have been nuts.

You might not no the answers to these...

But did they exclude more kids?

And did the demo-graph of the year 7 intakes change?

And did they make students take more btec courses which takes children away from gcse qualification and increases the overall level for schools...

easier said then done

You might not no the answers to these...

But did they exclude more kids?

And did the demo-graph of the year 7 intakes change?

And did they make students take more btec courses which takes children away from gcse qualification and increases the overall level for schools...

I've been reading about it in the local paper and the stuff in there isn't in detail but from what I've read:

* They got tough on bad behaviour. Didn't say exactly what but I imagine they did exclude more kids.

* The intakes seems to have stayed the same. I went into the school a few times since and I've seen no difference.