Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliechalk

Computery people help me please

40 posts in this topic

So I did the thing where you press the button that says "fn" and then "f8 crt/lcd" to make it so I can watch a film on the laptop when ya use the monitor wire thing to put it in the side of the tv.

Anyway it won't go back to normal and everything looks weird. Yes I pressed the two buttons again, multiple times. Just help me please.

In before the kitchen jokes

So I did the thing where you press the button that says "fn" and then "f8 crt/lcd" to make it so I can watch a film on the laptop when ya use the monitor wire thing to put it in the side of the tv.

Anyway it won't go back to normal and everything looks weird. Yes I pressed the two buttons again, multiple times. Just help me please.

restart your computer?

turn on your webcam and leave it on and connect it to a stream then get undressed infront of your laptop

the kinetic enregy should get it working

TITS OR GTFO

Have some f*ck*ng respect man.

You forgot the please.

restart your computer?

:lmao:

So I did the thing where you press the button that says "fn" and then "f8 crt/lcd" to make it so I can watch a film on the laptop when ya use the monitor wire thing to put it in the side of the tv.Anyway it won't go back to normal and everything looks weird. Yes I pressed the two buttons again, multiple times. Just help me please.
restart your computer?

Yes. Did that ages ago. Thanks though.

LOOOOOOOL.

/

Check the gas.

*insert 'why aren't you in the kitchen' based joke here*

So I did the thing where you press the button that says "fn" and then "f8 crt/lcd" to make it so I can watch a film on the laptop when ya use the monitor wire thing to put it in the side of the tv.Anyway it won't go back to normal and everything looks weird. Yes I pressed the two buttons again, multiple times. Just help me please.
restart your computer?

Yes. Did that ages ago. Thanks though.

LOOOOOOOL.

/

Check the gas.

Lmfao

Look seriously f*ckin help me

you sound like a bomb has been activated and youu are asking us which wire to cut

feels like i am a tech guy in spooks that doesnt take his job 2 seriously

you sound mad frantic

wen i say sound i mean seem

now that there is no bomb,doesnt it seem like less of a problem?

yr welcome

Look yeah like my screen looks f*ckED it's hurting my eyes.

Of allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the people on this f*ck*ng place why CANT ANYBODY HELP ME

less talk more tits/dinner

YOU don't even bother lad swear down.

basically what you have to do is right click your desktop, go to properties/personalization and tits or gtfo

CONTROLL PANEL > DISPLAY OPTIONS > PROJECTOR SETTINGS

Babe I did this it didn't work like I'm not dumb I know how to use pcs I'm just wondering if there's a secret way I don't know about.

Thanks for the help though, picture of my tits on the way.

Hahahaa to everyone else. No tits.

GET YA TITS OUT, GET YA TITS OUT, GEEETTT YA TITS OUT FOR THE LADS, GEEEEETTT YAAAAA TITS OUT 4 THE LAAAAAADS