Sad times...

JOHN DOE

it can be the saddest thing to hear about a death and then to go on their facebook and see stuff like their pics, when they were last on their wall posts, etc especially when their activities were so close to their deaths unbeknown to them that they would be dead soon afterwards.

Really makes u think.

This is so sad, sh*t like this is happening too much and its getting progressively worse, this is partly why i moved back to Surrey, f*ck raising a child in London these days

R.I.P

in some respects surrey is worse imo

bare of the yutes just end up wasted stoners, who do f*ck all with their lives besides bowl down "OCIES" on a friday night, rocking hackett / von dutch jumpers with mad spiky hair

Sad, but in the grand scheme of things its very few and far between when compared to other places.

it can be the saddest thing to hear about a death and then to go on their facebook and see stuff like their pics, when they were last on their wall posts, etc especially when their activities were so close to their deaths unbeknown to them that they would be dead soon afterwards.

Really makes u think.

allow going on her facebook spying on her life up to her death if u dont know her

v. morbid + wierd

Really makes u think.

allow going on her facebook spying on her life up to her death if u dont know her

v. morbid + wierd

f*ck*ng f*cked up afro, confused mixed race,jam with the white ppl who do art and design , p*ssy lookin c*nt

where did i state that i looked at HER fb account

someone (i beleieve it was queen bee) said sutin about goin on her fb and its sad along them lines , i was relating to someone i knew that some of u may knew on here called carl aka charmz u prick.

bringing ur negativity to a thread for condolences

• Upvote 7

Guest M12 Part 2

Really makes u think.

v. morbid + wierd

f*ck*ng f*cked up afro, confused mixed race,jam with the white ppl who do art and design , p*ssy lookin c*nt

someone (i beleieve it was queen bee) said sutin about goin on her fb and its sad along them lines , i was relating to someone i knew that some of u may knew on here called carl aka charmz u prick.

jasdjaojdsasdald

ad

ad

adsa

ASPDadsd

asfa

Really makes u think.

v. morbid + wierd

blud you are some faggot all commenting on my appearance like i wear veils and brain off mandem nah not even you sodomite, some clueless guy letting king of all wotless beings E15 chief you, i mean rob you you're not about anything you ferity

if you look at the context of the thread my assumption was a valid one and you came with the negativity

still morbid to check up on dead peoples facebook you emotional overreacting laughing stock

• Upvote 2

Really makes u think.

v. morbid + wierd

blud you are some faggot all commenting on my appearance like i wear veils and brain off mandem nah not even you sodomite, some clueless guy letting king of all wotless beings E15 chief you, i mean rob you you're not about anything you ferity

if you look at the context of the thread my assumption was a valid one and you came with the negativity

still morbid to check up on dead peoples facebook you emotional overreacting laughing stock

what was the ferity story on rwd?

i remember it being hilarious

Really makes u think.

v. morbid + wierd

jasdjaojdsasdald

ad

ad

adsa

ASPDadsd

asfa

:lol: fckery!

and ssh radio, was me who said i saw her fb page. someone on my list tagged her saying r.i.p so wanted to see who it was. then saw the tributes

This is so sad, sh*t like this is happening too much and its getting progressively worse, this is partly why i moved back to Surrey, f*ck raising a child in London these days

R.I.P

R.I.P

Its not just London that has these kind of mad sh*t happen, just on a bigger scale because of population.

Change is needed in this world urgently people have no empathy no more.

R.I.P

R.I.P

Its not just London that has these kind of mad sh*t happen, just on a bigger scale because of population.

Oh yea of course bad sh*t happens all over the country, but i meant in my personal situation weighing it up i had the choice to bring my child up in London or Surrey, and i am so glad i am back here, things like that happen here but no where near on the same level, like you say population has something to do with it, but i dunno its just so different here

R.I.P

R.I.P

whoever said this girl talks for no reason - other than just to type or along them lines deserves a pos.

of course mad sh*t like this happens evrywhere

but in surrey as opposed to london (in terms of gun/knife crime) im pretty sure its more safe

• Upvote 1

R.I.P

R.I.P

whoever said this girl talks for no reason - other than just to type or along them lines deserves a pos.

of course mad sh*t like this happens evrywhere

but in surrey as opposed to london (in terms of gun/knife crime) im pretty sure its more safe

Was gonna say that but im not getting in a back and fourth with dmf, some never ending story

• Upvote 1

Really makes u think.

v. morbid + wierd

bruv im aware u go brunel

man like o-guy got his brunel guys to ask about you and found out who you were approached you and you didnt want it

/

its bait ur one of dem mixed race youts that roll around all baffed and sh*t about thier identity and wear them large beanie hats , coupled with a vest and checkered shirt with tight jeans and pumps and wear dem neckalaces with string woven through some sort of large tooth

• Upvote 4