Sad times...

JOHN DOE

bruv im that mixed race yout that will bang a charcoal niggas face in, dare anyone to approach me real life u will know its me

lol @ your story tho i gave u a pos

edit: lol @ you describing a sweet boy like say u want to draw man, refer to my last post

thanks for the pos.

i will not taint this condolence thread anymore by entertaining your gas, please leave me alone

This is so sad, sh*t like this is happening too much and its getting progressively worse, this is partly why i moved back to Surrey, f*ck raising a child in London these days

R.I.P

R.I.P

Its not just London that has these kind of mad sh*t happen, just on a bigger scale because of population.

Change is needed in this world urgently people have no empathy no more.

whoever said this girl talks for no reason - other than just to type or along them lines deserves a pos.

of course mad sh*t like this happens evrywhere

but in surrey as opposed to london (in terms of gun/knife crime) im pretty sure its more safe

It don't matter what I say, people like you will always just form to say sh*t like that.

As I stated before

R.I.P

&

Change is needed, by all!

RIP

I remember being told at work there was a shooting. Then I heard the name being mentioned when the manager was trying to call the youth worker only to find out it was the same girl that got shot. Youth worker must be feeling it still.

it can be the saddest thing to hear about a death and then to go on their facebook and see stuff like their pics, when they were last on their wall posts, etc especially when their activities were so close to their deaths unbeknown to them that they would be dead soon afterwards.

Really makes u think.

truely f*cked