Shittest tunes ever thread

Bruno Di Gradi

i swear people are so lost. grime is a form of entertainment.

most of the hype grime bars have sh*t content/meaning, still doesnt make it sh*t.

you get these white 90's yutes like JAS1992 who grew up on hip hop thinking grime is sh*t because its not all deep metaphorical meaning . gtfo

indeed grime is a form of entertainment and just like other forms of entertainment it will produce stuff that's.......guess what......NOT THAT ENTERTAINING

and that's exactly what 'rep your ends' is, not entertaining, sh*t discardable stuff that gets filtered out by time and doesn't get mentioned alongside the good grime tunes

by your logic, anyone who's a grime mc should automatically be considered entertaining

yes the lyricism is simplistic but any mc who was considered good or a great was done so for a reason, flow, LYRICS and overall delivery do matter

tell me do you think sniper e is/was on par with d double? if not tell me why

Guest Flat Eric

the synchronized skanks are the icing on the cake

:rofl:

the thornton heath guy, lives at the bottom of my road. lol at how my friend always does the dance whenever she sees him

LMFAO

he must be pissed. look at his face. tryna look hard while doing such a silly dance