Best summer holiday for MILFs?

Dejan Savicevic

would ask in the travel topic but its full of backpacker types. Holiday to Kardemena flopped so me and the mandem r looking on a MILFhunting holiday instead lol! should be joke nad should be cheaper than the Malia/Napa hype. Swear after this holiday i'm gonna stop leading the daijjals way.

Wheres the best holiday spot in Europe for MILFS 30-40?. Some neeks gonna try and be funny and say butlins so I said it already.

lmfao

so u and ur boys are goin holiday solely for milfs, lmfao at how unserious u are

jah know, f*ck drawing up young broads you can link down west or central on a weekend. Bun paying bare money for fridge bar with sand and sun. Gonna drink up and draw some MILFs instead.

Truesay the musics important tho llow trying to vibes to 80s music.

Go Malta.

Plenty of everything out there.

Lots of MILFs on the beach and the Cafes. The hotel where i was staying had a swimming pool on the Roof and sun loungers nice place to scope out talent.

The nightclubs are decent loads of R&B and Hip-Hop clubs, Seeing the freshies out there dressed like USA parodies White T-Shirts down to their knees, fitted hats. A UK black always looks more 'finessed' (no homo)

Easy to score out there and it's not as trashy as Spain or Napa plus everyone speaks english.

Plus a lot of euro woman italian,german,swiss, polish all take their holidays there.

Go Malta.

Lots of MILFs on the beach and the Cafes. The hotel where i was staying had a swimming pool on the Roof and sun loungers nice place to scope out talent.

The nightclubs are decent loads of R&B and Hip-Hop clubs, Seeing the freshies out there dressed like USA parodies White T-Shirts down to their knees, fitted hats. A UK black always looks more 'finessed' (no homo)

Easy to score out there and it's not as trashy as Spain or Napa plus everyone speaks english.

Plus a lot of euro woman italian,german,swiss, polish all take their holidays there.

SKEEN! where abouts in Malta? this could be a go.

Go Malta.

mmmm....is that right?

i may have to reach wen my brother next goes